Emerging Entrepreneurs Forum is an initiative focused on the students, young people and entrepreneurs on their initial stage to develop entrepreneurial skills and quality. The forum supports emerging entrepreneurs based in our country Nepal helping them to develop create new opportunities and grow their business. Collectively our members inspire, connect, and share knowledge and best practice with one another to create real value that leads to business growth and success.
This is a 6 hour workshop divided into four sections – Finance, Food, IT, Hydro power, Agriculture, Business Basics and International Business followed by Certificate Distribution, High-Tea and Networking.
Participants must fill up this application form to participate in the program. Contribution for Emerging Entrepreneurs Forum is Rs. 1500 (including VAT)
1. Once your form is received, AIDIA will contact you for your confirmation
2. After you have made the payment to the organizing team, you will receive a confirmation E-mail. This will be the final confirmation of your registration
1. Dr. Rudra Raj Pandey, Chairman Deerwalk Institute of Technology
2. Mr. Nirvana Choudhary, MD of CG & Vice – President of CNI
3. Gyanendra Lal Pradhan, known as king of Hydro power in Nepal, Convenor of Energy Committe in the FNCCI & SARRC Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
4. Mr. Rajendra Giri, Chairperson of Kailash Development Bank
5. Mr. Sushil Khadka, CEO of Bajeko Sekuwa
6. Sisheer K Bhatta, Director, TBI Japan co. Limited
Venue: Moods Studio and Lounge, Blue Bird Complex, Tripureshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal
Date: July 16, 2016 Saturday
Time: 12:30pm to 5:30pm
(Registration will start at 11:30 am. Networking session will start at 4:30 pm. Main event will start at 12:30 pm sharp.)
Contribution for Emerging Entrepreneurs Forum is NRs. 1500 which includes certificate, lunch and Tea-Coffee.
FOR REGISTRATION: http://goo.gl/forms/zqGOTgjHP0v3qsUc2