Welcome to “Information and Communication Technology of Nepal”. This group is a tribute to the Nepal brainpower. Our all dedication is prompt our native land and country love is our inspiration.
We want to setup Nepal talents IT Professional under a single umbrella. We also want to broadcast their ICT brainpower all over the world to find out the market place to meet the new challenge and treat of globalization.
Nepal plays an increasingly important role in the processes of globalization in the field of the communications technology industry and research and development.
ICT is the technology required for information processing. In particular, the use of electronic computers, communication devices and software application to convert, store, protect, process, transmit and retrieve information from anywhere and anytime.
This is the group of those people who want to create something special, and share some information according to the new and updating age of computer, Telecom and Information Technology. Well, the preferred articles are new IT tips, reporting problems, useful ideas, helpful techniques and IT development solutions.
You are cordially invited attend the Information Communication Technology of Nepal. We also welcome any comments and advise from our valuable visitors. We never hesitate to evaluate any comments of our valuable visitors.
A good way to think about ICT is to consider all the uses of digital technology that already exist to help individuals, businesses and organizations use information.
ICT covers any product that will store, retrieve, manipulate, transmits or receive information electronically in a digital form. For example, personal computers, digital television, email, robots.
So ICT is concerned with the storage, retrieval, manipulation, transmission or receipt of digital data. Importantly, it is also concerned with the way these different uses can work with each other.
Lead the ICT Improvement for National as well as International by united youth ICT leadership Journalist and Global connectivity. Being an ICT knowledge centre, providing consultancy and training through industry specific research thereby creating a new generation of talent pool.
ICT Frame aims for improving quality of IT Education, ICT Products, and ICT Services using technology related Talk show programs, ICT Seminars, ICT awareness Media canvas.
- Unite entire youth ICT Journalist under the different Media house nationally and globally.
- Promotion of a two-way communication channel evolving traditional knowledge with the modern ICT.
- Opportunity for youth ICT journalism and make their carrier to be ICT Journalist.
- Exploring possibilities and innovations for mass access to ICT in rural and isolated Nepal.
- Advocate national and international ICT & IT policy.
- Building up a model in information dissemination and exchange in rural areas that uses advanced information and communication technologies.
- Develop national and international network to protect youth ICT Journalist rights.
- Mobilize ICT NGOs for sustainable development, peace and economic prosperity with ICT Development.
- To improve their governance and empowerment by ICT Journalist Forum.
- Improve IT market coverage.
- Funding one key IT project.
- Add value to the business of the customers and partners.
- ICT Frame is capable to build strong ICT Media Journalist by mobilizing all over the Nepal.
- To develop an online resource/website that links youth activists which will provide an ongoing forum for accessing, sharing and requesting information