October 24th, 2019
World Without Anger, Global Peace Foundation Nepal, and Samriddhi College, Lokanthali are jointly organizing two days’ Ninth International Conference. This conference is hosted with the international partnership with EQ 4 Peace Worldwide Inc., USA & National Association Psychological Science India entitled Global Peace through Emotional Intelligence Education, Organization Management & Positive Psychology for Inner Peace, Business Success and A Better Life be held on 25 to 26 October 2019 in the capital city of Nepal at Samriddhi School.
The overall aim of the conference is “Creating a Peaceful World Society through Emotional Intelligence, Business Success, Peace Education, and a Better Life. The emotional intelligence conference at the UN Headquarters in the USA In New York shares critical planning for using emotional intelligence to fuel the United Nations. Sustainable Development Goals, so the world’s biggest moving intelligence project is building capacity for a future filled with wellbeing (SDGs). WWA’s 9th International Conference share in their desire to create a more peaceful world. EQ can teach us inner peace, interpersonal peace & social peace.
The conference will be divided into a different session
1. Plenary Session
2. Technical sessions-seven, Disclosure cum Workshop session -one and valedictory session-one is providing WWA’s opportunity to focus on specific areas from their perspective & national & international experiences. In the conference, Thirty-Six research papers are going to be presented from Nepal, India, Srilanka, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Philippines, South-Africa, and the USA. 5 International Keynote Speakers are consulting with
1. Life without Anger: Learning to Live Peacefully through Emotional Education
2. “Neuroscience and Emotional Intelligence
3. Applied Psychology and Well-being
4. Faith, Emotions and Inner Peace: Important Lesson and
5. 10 Perfections a Tool for Business Success: Buddhist Perspective
The chief guest of the event is Prof. Dr. Leknath Sharma, Vice-Chancellor of Nepal Open University.
WWA declares the winner Fourth The Dean of International Peace Prize, 2019. It is an outcome of a long struggle & hardship of the Dean of Peace, Dr. Dean Van Leuven, to set an example in the world that it is the peace that everyone needs at this time of anxiety & tension. The individual who deserves this award should be someone who has richly contributed in areas such as emotional literacy, peace as well as positive psychology, and psycho-social well being and proper management anywhere in their world society.
WWA International Journal Volume 7, Series: World Without Anger:
A Cross-cultural Series on Emotional Intelligence edited by Murari Prasad Regmi, Nepal, Karen B. Schmaling, USA, & Antigonos Sochos U.K. Published by Cambridge Scholars Publishing, United Kingdom is going to be released on the day.