Advance College of Engineering and Management (ACEM) was established with the vision to develop a world-class academic institution in Nepal. It was built in 2000 under the affiliation of Tribhuvan University. ACEM is offering BE level educational program on Computer and Civil since 2000, Electrical since 2008 and Electronics and Communication since 2001.
- It offers co-operative qualified and dedicated teaching and non-teaching staffs.
- It has well-equipped laboratories.
- It has a library with a book bank facility.
- It has an internship facility accommodated with the development of the industrial relationship.
- It also has the facility of Computer-Based education management information system.
- It has information and communication technology that includes its domain email, and Wi-Fi internet connectivity
- Indoor and outdoor sports facility with occasional educational tour support.
- The college is accessible from all parts of the valley.
- It offers the seminar, guest lecture series, and workshop to develop professional skills of the students
- It provides the facilities for co-circular activities like Sports week, welcome, farewell, and cultural exchange programs
- It is also offering job oriented non-credit additional courses.
- It has the facility of the real-life project and professional exposure.
- It provides entrepreneurs skill development and job counseling facility.
- It also focuses on increasing teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Projects and events to develop analytical and problem-solving skills
National and international linkage
- MOU with World link communication PVT LTD: For internship opportunities for Electronics and Computer Engineering students
- MOU with Tokyo Institute of Technology: For both student and faculty exchange programs