Evolving as a wing-program of Purbanchal University, MCA has proved itself to be a Pioneering program fusing two significant aspects of “Business” and “Computer Science.” The program is able enough to yield up-skilled graduates with the capability to enlighten technical aspects with Business strategies.
The MCA (Master of Computer Application) degree holders are well equipped with the knowledge to investigate the use of Information Systems up to the optimum level and at the same time they are conscious about the adaption in technical and technological changes around.
MCA encompasses two golden years (4 Semester) of life with a span of 66 credit hours. MCA provides depth knowledge about hardware and software system and imparts knowledge to invent and deploy ideas for solving real-life problems. Furthermore, it enhances skills to develop entrepreneurship quality in students.
Key Features of MCA
MCA and KCC are together, that means the ultimate has been reached. KCCappends the following features to MCA that makes it best than anything else.
- Industry Apprenticeship with IT industry and leading software houses.
- Seminar conducted by outstanding speakers forms the IT industry and INGOs.
- Workshop on varied topics of e-governance, network securities, software engineering, and research methodology.
- Reputed Guest Speaker’ on varied subjects and topics.
- Master’s Projects that focus on specification, design, and development of a significant software system with full documentation and presentation.
- Master’s Dissertation, substitute to master’s projects, for substantive research and finding a satisfactory solution to a problem and produce a high standard of paper presentation.
- Field research at various sites of non-government organizations, bank, software house, and industries.
For more information: