Finally after a long time here comes good news for all the bike lovers in Nepal. Torque Motor Trading is launching BMW Motored bikes in the Nepali Market. BMW Motorrad is one of the leading automobile company in the world especially known for its performance, premium build quality and unparalleled riding experience.
From a long time back the low-end models from BMW Motorrad had gained an extreme level of popularity.
BMW G310R and the G310GS both of these bikes are developed in Munich and by BMW Motorrad and produced in India by TVS. The bike has been launched in many countries and is starting in Nepal in December. The price of G310R and G310GS has not been publicized officially.
As per the company, both of these bikes will have a 313 cc single cylinder liquid cooled DOHC, Fuel Injected engine featuring four valves. Similarly, it is going to produce 4bhp of power and 28Nm of torque. The engine comprised of a 6-speed gearbox.
The BMW G310R has height, width, and length of 1080mm, 848mm and 2005mm. The height of the seat is 785mm with a ground clearance of 165mm. G310R has a wheel-base of 1374mm.
Comparatively; BMW G310GS has higher height, width and length than of G310R at 1230 mm, 880mm and 2075mm. Since the bike is specially designed for touring purpose, it has the seat height of 835mm with a ground clearance of 220mm. 1420mm is wheel-base for G310GS.
Key features of G310R and G310GS:
- Engine Displacement: 313cc liquid cooled
- Maximum Power:34bhp @9500 RPM
- Maximum Torque:28Nm @7500 RPM
- Top Speed:143 km/h
- Weight:5kg (G310R), 169.5kg (G310GS)
- Front Brake:300mm Single disc (Dual channel ABS)
- Rear Brake:240mm Single disc (Dual channel ABS)
- Wheels Type: Alloy Wheels
- Fuel Capacity:11 liter
- Fuel Economy:30km/l
- Front Tyre:110/70 R17 (G310R), 110/80 R19 (G310GS)
- Rear Tyre: 150/60 R17 (G310R), 150/70 R17 (G310GS)