25th June 2019, Kathmandu Nepal
Body & Data is looking for a feminist Researcher with interest in the area of Digital Rights/ Internet freedom and sexuality and gender with extensive experience in qualitative research methodology to join our team as a Research Lead.
The role of this job is to conduct and manage research projects of the organization, along with the following job description:
- Develop a research plan as per the organizational goals and integrate them into a corporate strategic plan.
- Conceptualize, design, and implement the research projects.
- Conduct both quantitative and qualitative research.
- Develop suitable tools and methodologies that meet the research objectives and carry out data collection and analysis.
- Draft and finalize the research report as per the need.
Please send us a letter of interest making your case (in Nepali or English) with your CV at [email protected] by 15 July 2019.