27 January 2021, Kathmandu
Foton Tunland E
Founded on August 28th, 1996, Foton Motor is a Chinese company that designs and manufactures trucks, buses, agriculture tractors, and other heavy automobiles. Although Foton was slow to enter the Nepali market, it is indeed a renounced commercial vehicle seller in the world. The authorized distributor of Foton vehicles in Nepal, MAW Vriddhi, has announced the launch of a new pickup truck in Nepal: The Foton Tunland E. Let’s take a look at the design, performance, features, specifications, and price in Nepal for Foton Tunland E.
The Foton Tunland E gives out an aggressive vibe as we look at it. The projector headlamps, muscular grille with three chromed lines, and the company’s diamond logo on top; all of these add more aggressiveness to it. The muscular, double cab pickup focuses on a simple yet modern design and slight premium touches like chrome finishing on the side, side indicator strips on mirrors, and sidestep element. The side profile however is a bit questionable; the gaps between panels in the rear tire section are not very appealing. Foton may have left it for future customizations but the sight is not very pleasing
The Foton Tunland E is powered by an inline 4 – cylinder, high pressure common – rail diesel engine with 2771 cc displacement. Tunland E generates a maximum power output of 113 bhp @ 3600 rpm with maximum torque of 280 Nm @ 1600 – 2400 rpm.
The engine comes with a turbocharger and intercooler and 14 kmpl mileage. The Foton Tunland E houses 5 – speed transmission with 4 * 4 capabilities.
- Power steering
- Central Locking System
- Automatic AC
- Speed-sensing door locks
- ABS and EBD
- Muscular Design with Stylish exterior
- Standard dual airbags
- Rear camera with 360 – camera (optional)
Specs for Foton Tunland E
- Length * Width * Height: 5310 mm * 1880 mm * 1860 mm
- Cargo Box Dimensions: 1520 mm * 1580 mm * 440 mm
- Wheelbase: 3105 mm
- Ground Clearance (Laden / Unladen): 210 mm / 230 mm
- Kerb Weight: 1785 kg
- Gross Payload Capacity: 1000 kg
- Seating Capacity: 5 – seater
- Engine Type: In-line 4 – cylinder, High-Pressure Common – rail with Turbocharger and Intercooler (Diesel)
- Displacement: 2771 cc
- Max power output: 113 bhp @ 3600 rpm
- Max torque: 280 Nm @ 1600 – 2400 rpm
- Transmission: 5 Speed Manual
- Gearbox: Zoomax 5 MT
- Gears: 5 forward + 1 reverse
- Clutch plate type: Single disc, dry, friction, with diaphragm spring
- Drivetrain: 4 * 4
- Steering Type: Hydraulic power-assisted rack and pinion
- Front Suspension: Double Wishbone, Coil Spring
- Rear Suspension: Leaf Spring with Shock Absorber
- Tyre Size: 245 / 70R16
- Tubeless Tyres: Yes
- Rim Type: 16 – inches aluminum alloy
- Front Brakes: Ventilated Disc Brakes
- Rear Brakes: Drum
- Fuel tank capacity: 76 liters
- Mileage: 14 kmpl
- Safety System: Dual Airbags, ABS, EBD
- Audio advice: AM / FM radio + AUX + USB
- Colors: Black, Maroon, Grey, Blue, Light Grey, and white.
Foton tunland E price in Nepal
Foton Tunland E is available in Nepal via MAW Vriddhi, the authorized distributor of Foton vehicles in Nepal.
|Foton Tunland E||NPR 49,90,000|
For further detailed information on the Foton Tunland E, visit the official website for Foton Nepal.