13th November 2020, Kathmandu
Software development company byteRays Technology is all set to launch academic ERP software ‘GuruChela’ on November 25.
The school management software (ERP) shall meet all general requirements for proper management of secondary and higher secondary schools, according to the company.
The academic ERP aims to tackle the modern challenges in the academic sector brought upon due to current circumstances. Schools and colleges in Nepal are still facing difficulties operating in a full-fledged capacity due to ongoing pandemic.
From handling accounts, exams, routines, to managing assessments, results, and certificates, GuruChela is equipped with comprehensive features.
Modules of GuruChela Academic ERP Software
- Academic Management – Managing record of each student from the time of registration for future references.
- Online attendance – Used by the admin section, this module manages the attendance record for all students.
- Exam management – From exam routine to report generation, this module covers all details regarding exams.
- Library management – This module helps schools maintain book records, reservation, and transaction.
- Fees management – Managing details of all types of fees, receipts, fee structure, discount scheme, and more.
- SMS management – Helps to keep updated with any pending fees, result announcement, events, holidays, etc.
- Payroll – Managing and organizing staff profile according to their department and generating salary sheet automatically.
Other modules include account management, user management, transport management, hostel management, and so on.
Features of GuruChela ERP
- Web-based; also available in Android and iOS
- Customized interface with a multi-login module
- Unique dashboard for different types of users
- Branching system for schools and departments
- Supports multi-language and Unicode
- Report analysis
- Advanced security
- User activities and log management
- Supports attaching documents
- SMS/Email alert
- Can be integrated with online payment gateway
- Export reports to Excel, Word, PDF, XML, CSV
- Download reports/materials
The company is eyeing to launch the advanced school management software in Nepal soon. Here are the details:
- Product name – GuruChela
- Developer – byteRays Technology
- Event type – Online event
- Date – November 25, 2020 (Wednesday)
The event will be hosted on Facebook by ICT Frame and byteRays Technology. Check out more details here.
About byteRays Technology
Focused on innovation that provides customers with a state-of-the-art business solution, byteRays Technology qualifies as an IT service and business solution provider company. It offers web development, software development, consultation, and outsourcing services to companies worldwide.
The company specializes in industry-specific analytical solution, custom software development, ERP development and implementation, and web-based software solutions.