NPCERT is organizing a Session on Cyber Security Alliance for Security Resilience at NEPAL IGF 2018. Kindly participate 3rd November at 3:45 pm (Hotel Himalaya, Kupandole, Lalitpur, Nepal).
Here are the Program Details:
The Interactive Session on Cyber Security Alliance for Security Resilience provides a platform for experts and audience to share contemporary issues in cybersecurity in Nepal, highlights the importance of cybersecurity alliance for building security resilience, facilitates discussions on different strategies for cybersecurity alliance in Nepal.
- To identify contemporary issues in cybersecurity in Nepal
- To establish an understanding of the need for the cybersecurity alliance
- To strengthen the audience’s confidence in building cybersecurity alliance
- To understand security resilience and identify core capabilities
Topics for discussion
- What are the most essential contemporary cybersecurity issues for businesses and organizations in Nepal?
- Who are the stakeholders of cybersecurity? How would a cybersecurity alliance enhance the current status of cybersecurity?
- Is the industry ready to share? What strategies industries have for sharing cybersecurity intelligence?
- What is cyber security resilience? Do Nepali organizations have capabilities for resilience?
- What’s the way forward?
- npCert & LABA Pvt. Ltd will provide a rapport on the outcomes of the discussions.
Introduction to contemporary issues and role of the alliance – Dr. Pramod Parajuli (Board Member at NPCERT)
Moderator – Chiranjibi Adhikari (npcert President)
- Sujit Shrestha, NBA (Nepal Bankers’ Association)
- Mona Shrestha, CEO at LogPoint
- Laba Pvt Ltd. Representative, Sachin Jung Karki
- Ajit Regmi, Deputy Director at Nepal Rastra Bank
- Kumar Pudasaini, npCert Vice President
- Dr. Pawan Kumar Sharma (Vice President at Center For Cyber Security Research & Innovation)