Test your temperament with a 40-hour straight Hackathon this IT MEET v8.0. Mark your calendar for a complete code Marathon (27-28-29 December). Share it with your friends and win up to Rs.20,000. Have an idea? Make your way through Hackathon to a Minimum Viable Product in 40 hours.” Hackathon is an event where developers, programmers, and tech enthusiasts are aimed to develop something innovative and useful with the time constraint of 40 hours on the basis of the given theme. Participants will be given a workspace with a topnotch internet connection. Fooding, sleeping facilities will be provided.
The project has to be completed within the given time. In the end, a presentation has to be given by the participating team. The panel of judges will decide the winner based on creativity, innovation, completeness, and other critical factors.
● Developers, Designers, and Hackers
● Technology enthusiasts
● Undergraduate and Graduate students of all level
● Individual studying in any field with the interest in programming.
● Participants must have good presentation skill.
Terms and Conditions
● The participating group can have at most 4 members.
● For entering the competition a group has to submit NRs. 500 per person.
● Any kinds of plagiarism would be intolerable.
● Any kinds of misbehavior won’t be accepted.
● Disturbing other participating groups might lead to disqualification.
● Participants can leave the competition in the middle but the paid money wouldn’t be refundable.
Entry Fee for Hackathon
● A group can have at most of 4 members.
● Each participant has to pay Rs. 500 for registration.
1st Prize: Rs. 20,000
2nd Prize: Rs. 10,000
3rd Prize: Rs. 5,000
Venue: Kathmandu University, Karve, Dhulikhel
Date: 28 & 29 December, 2018
Contact Detail of Event Managers
email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org