The one-day event of Malaysian cybersecurity summit is going to be held on 20th March 2018 at Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia so book your seat to Enlight the issues occur in the cybersecurity. Realizing the continuous increment in the cyber criminals of bypassing the firewalls and create a common threat to an organization’s security, a day exhaustive summit will be gathering of 100+ senior government, industry and academic professionals from across the ASEAN market to discuss the core theme of “Collaborating for Cyber Security.”
During this first held Malaysian event, CSM and EC Council will be inviting top officials from the government, Industry, and Academy to address some of the most pressing issues like policy making, skill gap development, problems due to technology up-gradation, regulations for cybercrime and many more. Not only this, the primary purpose of this event is to unite the ASEAN community to fight against cybercrime.
A reputed high expert from different cybersecurity fields is gathered together to overcome the cyber-crime occurring in various areas like telecom, government bodies, and associations, manufacturing, energy sector, banking, healthcare, etc. So this event is also going to be a mass collaboration of different security experts in various fields.
Main Topics of Discussion:
- Navigating ASEAN’s Cyber Threat Landscape with a Resilient Cyber Security Strategy
- Understanding the Top 3 priorities for our CISCOs in 2018
- The Trends of Blockchain and Cryptocurrency in Digital Economy: Balancing the Risks and Opportunities
- Strengthening Cyber Readiness by Addressing Skills Gap in the Digital Economy
- The joint initiative by CyberSecurity Malaysia and EC Council
- Anyone can be a speaker of this event.
- This event creates an optimum opportunity to profile the organization and showcase the solutions to a group of senior executives and professionals by sharing technical knowledge, best practices performed to handle the issues, innovative ideas, and case studies.
- Supporting Partner: CyberSecurity Malaysia
- Gold Partner: Dark Trace
- Silver Partner: Wiki-labs and Pacific
- Associated Partner: version 01-Malaysian Cyber Security Summit 2018
Review In detail about this event:
Date: 20 March 2018
Royale Chulan Kuala Lumpur
No.5, Jalan Conlay,
50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Website – http://www.royalechulan-kualalumpur.com/
Duration: 1 Day
For getting more information about this event, you can also visit the website or contact underneath:
Contact person: Meghana Vyas – GM Events and CISO Mag
Contact no : +91 8424061022
Reference from: https://ciso.eccouncil.org/portfolio/malaysian-cyber-security-summit-2018/