It is officially announced that the fourth edition of Nepal Network Operators’ Group (npNOG) program will kick off from December 9 to 14 at the capital. The conference which will mark on December 9 will be held at Alice Reception, Gairidhara, Kathmandu Likewise the workshop which will begin from December 10 to 14 will place on Hotel Yellow Pagoda, Jamal, Kathmandu.
After the massive success of npNOGs, SANOGs, and APRICOT2018, the npNOG core team is hosting npNOG4.
The workshop is set to discuss on following subjects:
- Track 1 – Network Management and Security
- Track 2 – IPv6 Deployment
For the seminar of IPV6 Deployment, the targeted audiences are both Entry and mid-level technical staff of ISP, network operators or enterprise, who are actively engaged in day-to-day network operation and planning function.
- Track 3 – FTTH ( Dec 10-12)
- Track 4 – WiFi Network and Security (Dec 13-14)
The instructor and the topics for the workshop are yet to be announced. As per organizers very soon they will publicize about all the remaining things.
After the completion of workshop participants will be awarded a Certificate of Completion.
Interested are requested to register their names as soon as possible because the seats are minimal, said the organizers.
Terms and condition
- Participants should mandatorily bring their laptops. The event organizers won’t be able to facilitate any laptops.
- Participant must have the necessary knowledge on a computer network.
- The event has its code of conduct, and the participants are expected to follow it.
For more information visit: https://npnog.org/npnog4/