- A trainee will request an online PHP training course through our website.
- IT Training Nepal will provide the instructor for the learner, and the course begins.
- If the explanation provided by the instructor is not clear, a learner can report the issue to IT Training Nepal via a feedback form.
- ITN will make a new arrangement of the trainer depending upon student issues.
A detailed concept of the subject matter is delivered before hands-on experience or skills is provided. An instructor will provide reference materials that are necessary for learners. The daily progress, of course, is tracked through an application.
- Gain the concept of web development and understand how web development works.
- Learn HTML and CSS and understand how to design web layouts.
- Acquire knowledge of the primary and advanced concept of PHP programming.
- Learn to write PHP and MySQL programs to develop application logic.
- Test and debug PHP programs and PHP build applications.
- Ability to integrate JQuery sliders, animations and other effects on the webpage.
WHO CAN JOIN ONLINE PHP MYSQL COURSE?
Candidates who are seeking to work as a web developer, PHP programmer, PHP freelancer can join this course.
Candidates willing to join online PHP training must have a high-speed internet connection (minimum 1 MB dedicated internet).
SOFTWARE REQUIREMENT FOR COMMUNICATION
- Team Viewer: We use team viewer for remote tutoring learners. This software is freely downloadable.
- Skype (Optional): Instructor and learner can use Skype for video chatting between themselves
OTHER SOFTWARE REQUIREMENT ON STUDENT PC TO EXECUTE PHP PROGRAMS
- Apache: It is a program that provides a web server environment
- MySQL: It is a program to create a database server.
- XAMPP or WAMP: Instead of installing Apache and MySQL separately, learners can install XAMPP or WAMPP.
- Dreamweaver: It is a text editor where you can write PHP scripts. You can also write programs in Notepad. However, the code interpretation is not possible using Notepad.
- Web Browser: Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE or any browser of your choice can be downloaded and installed.
MODULE 1: INTRODUCTION TO HTML AND CSS
- The concept of HTML tags (paragraph, line break, image, anchor)
- Creating Forms and adding various form elements like textbox, drop down box, radio buttons, etc.
- Creating table
MODULE 2: INTRODUCING PHP
- Installing Web Server
- Printing PHP output
- The concept of Variables, operator
- Control Statements
- Functions (Built-in function and User-defined Function)
MODULE 3: PHP DATABASE OPERATION
- Creating a database connection
- Adding, Deleting, Retrieving and Updating data through PHP
- Managing Session and Cookie
- Creating an Authentication Module
- Emailing Users
- Pagination and Sorting
- File Handling, Image Management
- Get employment as a PHP programmer or web developer in the software development company
- Start your career as a freelancer
- Start your web development project
For more information: http://www.ittrainingnepal.com/online-php-mysql-course/