SAMATA – Poetry Competition for “poetry on Gender Equity” is going to be held on 24th September, 2016 at Thames International College, Old Baneshwor, Nepal. This program is started from 10 am and last up to 3pm. So get ready for this Literature event. For this event, you have to pay just nominal amount of RS 200 as entry free and must submit the poem before deadline on 22nd September, 2016 (mid-night). The venue for the entry fee submission is at We Inspire Nepal, Sankhamul, Kathmandu, Nepal and if you don’t able to submit the entry fee, nothing to worry you can also submit on 24th September, 2016 the real competition happen on that day at Thames International College. For the registration purpose, use this link: https://goo.gl/forms/KRvVXIfBUIPkGU2t2
We Inspire Nepal and UNESCO are very excited to conduct this program on the theme “Gender Equity” to celebrate the power of poetry. Actually, Equity is defined as the quality of being fair, unbiased and just. In contrary, equity can also be defined as ensuring the resources, opportunities, power and responsibility they need to reach their full, healthy potential as well as making changes so that unfair differences may be understood and addressed. And the guidelines and rules for the competition are:
- Only one poem can be submitted.
- Poem can be either rhyming, non-rhyming or slam poetry.
- Poem should strongly reflect the theme on gender equality.
- Poem should be original and not published in any digital media before.
- Poem can be submitted in both English and Nepali Language.
- Three judges will be judging the competition and final decision cannot be questioned. So submit your form as soon as possible and present yourself on this event with some innovative ideas on this competition. Thank You