17th December 2018
TOURISM CORE is an all-in-one new cloud platform developed as the growth engine for tourism businesses for the first time in Nepal. TOURISM CORE is the first of its kind cloud platform in the world, and every bit of code is written in Nepal.
TOURISM CORE consists of 11 Core Clouds, which are Hotel Cloud, Airline Cloud, Holiday Cloud, Payment Cloud, CMS Cloud, Advertising Cloud, Events Cloud, Service Cloud, Analytics Cloud, Sales Cloud, and Marketing Cloud. One of the essential features of TOURISM CORE is that it will provide an opportunity for all type of tourism businesses to sell domestic & international airline tickets, holiday packages, and hotel rooms right from their website.
TOURISM CORE is built as the SaaS (Software as a Service) model to reduce the information technology adaptation cost & operating costs for small to massive tourism & hospitality industry of Nepal.
We use multiple local Payment Gateways, such as Nabil Payment Gateway, Khalti, nPay, Himalayan Bank Payment Gateway, NIBL E-Banking, NCHL – ips Connect, SCT Debit Cards and international Payment Gateways, such as Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express, Diner Club to process global card payments for these businesses right from their website. There are also options of Bank Transfer, Remittance/Money Transfer and Pay at Office.
NCS designs TOURISM CORE &developed. Information Technology, a Thulo Group organization. Thulo Group is also the best group of-of e-commerce in Nepal with its platforms like NepBay.com, Thulo.com, Gurkha. Host and NCS.Technology. We are currently serving 1500+ small and large enterprises through our products, services, and solutions.
Major Features of TOURISM CORE
- Sell your tourism products through your website & receive payments directly into your bank account
- Sell your holiday packages, trekking packages and tailored-made tour packages from your website
- Sell domestic & international airline tickets directly from your website
- Sell hotel rooms directly from your website
- The highly scalable platform can grow with your business, lifetime updates & upgrades
- Effortless integration with other Tourism core cloud platforms
- Manage every aspect of your site & business from one single back office
- Generate reports, access your data analytics to analyze your problems & get smart suggestions for improvement
- Bring your employees on board, give role-based permissions to strengthen your business process
- Gain access to world-class marketing tools and advertising platforms to grow your business
- Manage your contacts, leads and sales activities to increase your sales performance
- Gain insight into employee performance and help them improve with customer data through our internal communication platform
- Highly secured online cloud platform, built with World Class Technologies and 10+ years of industry experts.
- No IATA or GDS license required.
- Easy setup and quick deployment, delivery within seven days
Launch Event Details
To launch this amazingly innovative technology, 80+ Nepal’s leading tourism business entrepreneurs represented their agencies and hotels on 17 Dec 2018 at Hotel Ambassador. NCS hosted the event. Technology.
The CEO of Thulo Group inaugurated the Launch Event. He explained about TOURISM CORE and how it can benefit tourism businesses. He also presented a live demo of the Cloud Platform to the 80+ audiences.
In the event, 11 core clouds of TOURISM CORE were launched.
He announced that Hotel Cloud facilitates Hotels to connect with their customers, sell hotel rooms from their website and gain access to a wide range of analytics data to help better them understand their business. Hotel Cloud also helps Hotels manage their multiple hotels all through one single platform.
According to him, Airline Cloud facilitates Airlines as well as Travel Agencies to start an online flight booking website to sell domestic and international airline tickets and manage every aspect of their business from one single platform.
He explained that Holiday Cloud platform helps Tour & Trekking Operators to build a fantastic itinerary compiling all the information related to a trip. Customers can book holiday packages right from their website by paying through credit, debit and bank cards globally.
CMS Cloud helps all tourism businesses manage every aspect of their website. They can publish their web pages, update their website design, manage content and post news and articles. Additionally, they can also manage photo albums, galleries, and videos to use anywhere on their website & booking engines.
Five core clouds – Airline Cloud, Holiday Cloud, Hotel Cloud, Payment Cloud, and CMS Cloud among the 11 core clouds are ready to use from today, and the rest six will soon come into usage.