9th September 2021, Kathmandu
Are you excited about TVS Ntorq 125, which is available in Nepal? Let’s check its price and specifications.
TVS motors’ sole authorized distributor Jagadamba Motors has launched the NTorq RTFi race edition. TVS is a renowned 2-wheeler and 3-wheeler manufacturer around the globe. The NTroq 125 is the first Bluetooth- connected scooter in Nepal. Also, it has become synonymous with industry-first technology, unrivaled style, and super performance.
The TVS NTorq B26 gets the T-shaped LED DRL with four LED headlights. Also, Stealth Aircraft Styling is the main point of inspiration. The NTorq 125 already feels sporty, it’s further improved by the Checkered Flag Design, Faux Carbon Fiber Finish, and Black-Red/ Black-Yellow color combinations.
Moreover, it gets RT-FI badging to highlight the new BS6-compliant engine. On the other hand, the design is similar and relatively unchanged in comparison with its BS4 Race Edition counterpart.
This scooter is powered by a 124.8cc, 4 strokes, 3-valve, air-cooled FI engine. It can also generate a max power of 9.38PS at 7000rpm and a max torque of 10.5Nm at 5500 rpm.
In addition, it’s mated to a CVT transmission with a capacity of a 5.8-liter fuel tank. The NTorq is BS6 compliant, that features a Fuel Injection engine to deliver more linear power and improved mileage.
The NTorq 125 is a feature-rich, performance-oriented scooter. It’s the largest selling 125cc premium scooter in Nepal in 2020.
Let’s check its features below.
- Engine: Single cylinder, 4-stroke, SI, Air-cooled
- Displacement: 124.8cc
- Max power: 10.2 PS at 7000 rpm
- Max torque: 10.8 Nm at 5500 rpm
- Cylinder: 1
- Valve: 3 per cylinder
- Drive Type: Belt Type
- Starting: Self-start and kick
- Clutch: Automatic centrifugal clutch
- Transmission: Automatic
- Gear Box: CVT
- Emission Type: BS6
- Braking: Synchronized braking system
- Charging point: Available
- Service due indicator: Available
- Mobile connectivity: Bluetooth
- Speedometer: Digital
- External fuel filling: Available
- Odometer: Digital
- Trip Meter: Digital
- Fuel Gauge: Digital
- Console: Digital
- Clock: Available
- Pass Switch: Available
- Riding modes: Available
- Navigation: Available
- Carry hook: Available
- Passenger footrest Available
- Engine kill switch: Available
Chassis and Suspension of NTorq 125
- Chassis: High rigidity under bone tubular type
- Front Suspension: Telescopic suspension with hydraulic dampers
- Rear suspension: coil spring with hydraulic dampers
- Body Graphics: Available
Dimension and capacity of NTorq 125
- Length: 1861 mm
- Width: 710 mm
- Height: 1164 mm
- Fuel Capacity: 5.8L
- Ground clearance: 155 mm
- Wheelbase: 1285 mm
- Kerb weight: 116 Kg
- Under seat storage: 22L
Electrical features of NTorq 125
- Headlight: LED
- Tail-light: LED
- Turn signal lamp: LED
- DRls: Available
- Boot light: Available
- LED tail-lights: Available
- Battery Type: MF
- Battery Capacity: 12V, 4 Ah
- Low fuel indicator: Available
Tyres and Brakes features of NTorq 125
- Tyre size: Front 100/80-12, Rear 110/80-12
- Tyre type: Tubeless
- Wheel size: Front 304.8 mm, Rear 304.8 mm
- Wheel Type: Alloy
- Front Brake: Disc
- Rear Brake: Drum
- Front Brake Diameter: 220 mm
- Rear Brake Diameter: 130 mm
- Radial Type: Available
Other features of TVS NTorq 125
- It has 220 mm Roto Petal Disc Brakes.
- It provides Engine Kill Switch.
- Comes with a full-digital console with 55 features.
- You’ll have Bluetooth connected speedometer.
- Also, has a sporty split grab rail.
Color and Varients of NTorq 125 RTFi
The new B26 NTroq 125 Race Edition is available in 2 colors, Race Edition Red and Yellow. However, NTorq 125 is available in 4 variants in Nepal. The regular NTorq 125, the NTorq 125 Race Edition, The Ntorq Super Squad Edition, and the new BS6 Ntorq 125 Race Edition.
The regular NTorq is available at 2,21,900 (Drum) and Rs 2,49,900 (Disc), the NTorq Race Edition is available at Rs 2,65,900, and The NTorq Super Squad edition is available at Rs 2,70,900.
So, this is it. Above we discussed TVS NTorq 125RTFi BS6 which is available in Nepal now. We hope this article is helpful to eliminate any confusion about the new NTorq 125.
If you are using this scooter then let us know about your experience in the comment below. Also, let us know if you have any suggestions, queries about this scooter. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Also, do follow us on Facebook and Twitter to get updated about new technologies.