18th August 2020, Kathmandu
Vivo, the leading global smartphone brand, launched a new EMI scheme for its customers to buy smartphones on interest-free EMIs (equated monthly installments) across the country. Taking forward the commitment to deliver the most stylish and innovative smartphones at affordable prices, Vivo has introduced the scheme for all the Vivo products costing above MRP NPR 15000.
vivo makes smartphones more affordable with No cost EMI offer
- Vivo partnered with Sunrise Bank, Machhapuchre Bank, and Global IME Bank
- Vivo will be offering 0% interest EMI option for the customers
- All Vivo handsets costing above MRP NPR 15000 will be available under the EMI scheme
The global smartphone provider has partnered with leading banks -Sunrise Bank, Machhapuchre Bank, and Global IME Bank enabling customers to avail of this EMI scheme. With the new EMI scheme in place, the 1.2 lakh credit card users will have access to all the high-end stylish and innovative Vivo smartphones at a zero percent interest rate.
On the launch of the EMI scheme, Vivo said, “We strive to make our cutting-edge smartphones both in the mid-range and high end, accessible and affordable for the customers in Nepal, especially the youth. With the 0% interest EMI options at three affiliated banks, our customers can now easily afford high-end Vivo brands and make hassle-free purchases. This will open up the smartphone market to a significantly larger group of customers, and we hope to see continued love from the country.”
The EMI process has been simplified for the customers as follows:
- To avail the EMI option, customers can visit any nearest branch of the affiliated banks or call at our National distributors’ i.e Apex Manokamana and Cellucity.
- The affiliate bank will verify the customer’s identity and eligibility of his credit card
- Upon completion of the verification process.
Once verified, the bank will give a purchase order to the customer.
- After checking the purchase order, Vivo will provide the customer with the requested model.
The introduction of the EMI scheme will help Vivo strengthen their foothold in the Nepali market and reach out to the youth, enabling them to have the latest high-end smartphones with ease.