9th May 2020, Kathmandu
The highly anticipated flagship Xiaomi smartphone is finally here. Xiaomi Nepal has officially launched the new Mi 10 in Nepal with amazing features and specs. Its official launch had been delayed due to the coronavirus lockdown and has finally debuted after nearly four months since its arrival in China.
The Mi 10 is the first Mi flagship series smartphone in 4 years to launch in India after Mi 5 back in 2016. The smartphone features the super-powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC and comes in two storage models.
Xiaomi Mi 10: Overview
The amazing Mi 10 sports 6.67-inch AMOLED display with the resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and 90Hz refresh rate. The peak brightness in this smartphone can go up to 1120 nits. It also features curved edges and a hole-punch display.
The rear has a camera bump in the top left corner while the front sports a DotDisplay design for the selfie camera cutout. The quad-camera setup at the back consists of an impressive 108MP primary camera paired with a 13MP ultrawide lens, a 2MP depth sensor, and a 2MP macro lens. You can record videos in 8K resolution with this camera setup. The selfie game is also strong with a 20MP camera on the front.
The powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Soc paired with 8GB of LPDDR5 RAM delivers top-notch performance. For cooling, it has a LiquidCool 2.0 Vapor Chamber along with 6 stack graphite and a graphene cooling system. The impressive 4780mAh battery with 30W fast wireless charging supports the kind of performance that we expect from this flagship smartphone.
Read Also: Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite launched on April 30
Xiaomi Mi 10: Specifications
- Display: 6.67-inch 3D curved E3 AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate and Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Resolution: Full – HD + (1080×2340 pixels), 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC
- Network: GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- CPU (Central Processing Unit): Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- RAM: 8GB
- Storage: 128GB / 256GB; No SD Card Slot For Memory Expansion
- Operating System (OS) & UI: Android 10, MIUI 11 On Top
- Rear Camera: ((108 MP f/1.7, Wide Angle camera) + (13 MP, f/2.4, ultrawide)+(2MP, f/2.4, macro), (2MP, f/2.4, depth), Dual-LED flash, HDR, Panorama)
- Front Camera: 20MP Selfie Camera, f/2.0
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4780 mAh battery with 30-watt Fast (Wired, Wireless) Charging Support
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
Xiaomi Mi 10 Price in Nepal and Availability
The Xiaomi flagship smartphone was launched in India at INR 49,999 for the 128GB variant and INR 49,999 for the 256GB variant.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Price in Nepal (8/256GB): Rs. 89,999
It will soon be available for purchase in Nepal. With the launch of Mi 10, we could’ve had the arrival of the first 5G smartphone in Nepal. However, there is no support for 5G as of now in Nepal.
You May Also Like: Best Flagship Smartphones in Nepal