5th April 2022, Kathmandu
Redmi released the Note 11 series, which includes the Helio G96-powered Note 11S, two months ago. The company has now released a 5G model of this phone, known as the Redmi Note 11S 5G. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 11S 5G is a complete device with several impressive specifications under the hood. Here, we will dive through the specs, features, availability, and the expected price of the Xiaomi Note 11S 5G in Nepal.
Xiaomi Note 11S 5G Overview:
Design and Display
The Xiaomi Note 11S 5G features a 6.6-FHD IPS LCD screen with a refresh rate of 90Hz and 240Hz touch sampling. It has a max brightness of 450 nits. Furthermore, it is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
In terms of design, the Note 11S 5G is made up of plastic material, slightly thicker in comparison to Note 11S 4G. The smartphone is available in three color options. Namely; Midnight Black, Star Blue, and Twilight Blue.
The device weighs 195 grams and has a thickness of 8.75mm with an 84.8% screen-to-body ratio.
The smartphone is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 810 5G CPU manufactured on 6nm technology. This chipset includes an Octa-core (2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) processor. Similarly, the Mali-G57 MC2 GPU handles graphics.
In terms of memory, it comes with 6GB of LPDDR4X RAM and up to 128GB of UFS 2.2 internal storage. Likewise, Xiaomi gives you three memory options to choose from 4GB/64GB, 4GB/128GB, and 6GB/128GB. The smartphone feature a dedicated microSD card slot which is expandable up to 1TB as well.
Furthermore, the smartphone boots Android 11 on top of MIUI 13.
The Xiaomi Note 11S 5G has a triple-camera setup at the back. It is powered by a 50MP main sensor with an aperture of f/1.8 and PDAF support. This is accompanied by an 8MP ultra-wide sensor and a 2MP telephoto macro camera sensor. The device can record videos with a resolution of up to 1080P at a rate of 30/60 frames per second. Moreover, the camera app has various features such as night mode, portrait mode, HDR, panorama, and many more. On the front, there’s a 13MP f/2.4 sensor with the ability to record 1080 films at 30fps.
Rest of the specs
Moving on, the system is powered by a large 5,000mAh battery pack with 33W fast charging support. Xiaomi promises 22 hours of video playback, 170 hours of music, and 12 hours of gaming. An accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass are among the other sensors.
Redmi Note 11S 5G Specifications:
- Dimension: 163.56 x 75.78 x 8.75mm, 195g
- Display: 6.6″ LCD DotDisplay, Adaptive refresh rate (30 / 50 / 60 / 90Hz), 240Hz touch sampling rate, DCI-P3 wide color gamut
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080)
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 810 5G (6nm Mobile Platform)
- CPU: Octa-core CPU, up to 2.4GHz
- GPU: ARM Mali-G57
- Memory: 4/6GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: 64/128GB UFS 2.2 storage (expandable up to 1TB)
- Software & UI: MIUI 13, based on Android 11
- Rear Camera: Triple (with LED flash);
– 50MP, f/1.8 main camera
– 8MP, f/2.2 ultra-wide camera
– 2MP, f/2.4 macro camera
- Front Camera: 13MP f/2.4 (hole-punch)
- Audio: Dual stereo speaker
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM, Dual-band (2.4/5GHz) Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS / AGPS / Glonass / Galileo, USB Type-C, 4G LTE (VoLTE), 5G
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, AI Face Unlock
- Battery: 5000mAh with 33W charging
- Sensors: Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, Electronic compass, X-axis linear motor, IR blaster
- Color Options: Midnight Black, Star Blue, Twilight Blue
Redmi Note 11S 5G Price in Nepal and Availability
Xiaomi has announced the Redmi Note 11S 5G for the global market where its price starts at USD 249 for the base 4/64GB variant and goes up to USD 299 for the 6/128GB model. We expect the price of the Redmi Note 11S 5G in Nepal to start at NPR 32,000 when it launches here shortly.
Redmi Note 11S 5G
Price in Nepal (Expected)
|4/64GB||USD 249||NPR 32,000|
|4/128GB||USD 279||NPR 35,000|
|6/128GB||USD 299||NPR 38,000|