07 March 2020, Kathmandu
Xiaomi, the mobile phone company that has been well established to deliver quality mid-ranged smartphones in the Asian market has received good reviews for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7. In nearly one year of its launch, the phone has shown some tremendous capabilities of taking the much-anticipated market space.
Redmi Note 7 Summary:
Housing an IPS LCD display panel with an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and 409 PPI pixel density, the Redmi Note 7 has a screen size of 6.3’’ with 1080 x 2340-pixel resolution. The display is covered on the top by a Gorilla Glass 5 that protects the device from easy cracks resulting from drops. The rear side of the phone is also provided with the Gorilla Glass 5 protection over the glass panel.
The Redmi Note seven comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon six hundred and sixty MSM8956 chipsets, mostly common for phones of this category. The phone has an octa-core processor (2.2 GHz, Quad-core, Kryo 260 + 1.8 GHz, Quad-core, Kryo 260) that is quite powerful for the level of the device. The graphic chip present in the phone is the Adreno 512 which is backed up with a 3 GB RAM. The phone comes in 2 variants, the base variant comes with 3GB and 32GB RAM & internal storage options while the higher variant has got a 4GB RAM and 64/128 GB storage. With OTG Support and SD card slot, the phone’s storage can be expanded up to 256 GB by the user on demand.
Talking about the camera, the rear side has a 48 MP + 5 MP depth sensor dual camera setup equipped with rear autofocus and LED flash. On the front side of the phone, there’s a 13 MP (f/2.0, 1.12 micron) lens for selfie shots to be taken.
The device runs on the Xiaomi MIUI 10 over the Android 9 Pie version operating system. Powered by a 4000 mAh battery, the battery backup from this phone is astonishing for its price range. The battery supports fast charging options (18 W, 9V/2A) but doesn’t come with a fast charger in the pack.
Redmi Note 7 Full Specifications:
- Display: 6.3-inch IPS LCD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, Full-HD+ (2340×1080 pixels), 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- CPU: Octa-core (4x 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + 4x 1.8GHz Kryo 260)
- GPU: Adreno 512
- RAM Options: 3/4GB
- Storage Options: 32/64GB; Expandable up to 256GB (Uses SIM2 Slot)
- Operating System: Android Pie (v9) with MIUI 10 on the top
- Rear Camera Setup: 48 MP f/1.8 + 5 MP, f/2.4 depth sensor with LED flash
- Front Camera Setup: 13MP, f/2.2
- Battery and Charging Support: 4000mAh battery with 18W (9V/2A) fast charging support; Uses USB Type-C port for the charger
- Sensors included: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors available: Space Black, Neptune Blue, & Nebula Red
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Price in Nepal (3/32GB): Rs.19,999
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Price in Nepal (4/64GB): Rs. 24,999
- Redmi Note 7 Price in Nepal (4/128GB): Rs. 26,999
The Redmi Note 7 is being sold for a reduced price of Rs. 19,999 which was previously Rs. 21,999, so if you’re looking for a mid-range smartphone in Nepal, Redmi Note 7 is the perfect option to look into.