10 Janaury 2021, Kathmandu
Adobe Photoshop Express App Review
Has it ever happened to you? You took a great picture from your Samsung phone and want to give it a little touch up to make it perfect, but the Samsung built-in photo editors fail to provide you with the proper tools needed.
Well, you don’t need to worry about something so trivial now that Adobe has released this amazing photo editor app: Adobe Photoshop Express, a compact mini version of Adobe Photoshop for your Android phones.
What’s more is that it is free, user-friendly and the outcome can be considered professionally graded. You can find the app in Google Play Store and you know the moment you see the “Editors’ Choice” label that this app can give you what you need. It has a high rating of 4.5 with 1,616,497 total reviews and 100,000,000+ downloads.
How to get started?
- First and foremost, download the app from the Google Play Store on any of your android devices.
- Once downloaded, open the app. Click on the Next button on the welcome screen to get started.
- You can log in using either your Google id, your Facebook id, or your Adobe id. To login using google id, you need to provide your date of birth.
- The app needs permission from the users to access the photos, media, and files from users’ devices.
- Now pick a picture you want to edit from your gallery and enjoy all the features.
Tap into your creativity and personalize your experience with the full spectrum of tools and effects delivered at your fingertips.
Fixed crooked images and correct distorted camera angles in an instant.
- 100s of filters, effects, and correction options to choose from.
- Apply dramatic filters ranging from free filters to charm, white balance, black and white, portrait, nature, splash, and duotone filter types.
- Add light-leaks, bokeh, grunge, raindrops, paper, cosmos, and watercolor effects for that extra touch.
- Multiple correction tools, split tone, blur, and vintage effects to adjust an image to perfection.
Reduce color noise, sharpen the details, and smooth graininess to make the best features of your pictures pop.
Multiple blur effects to choose from. Radical blur to blend the background and focus on specific subjects, and full blur effect to create movement.
- The wide array of sticker makers for you to go crazy for.
- Multiple font styles to match your captions with your mood.
- Layouts, borders, frames, and stamps creations with watermarks.
- Ready to use a photo grid layout. Just choose multiple pictures to make your personal professional-quality collage.
- Border size and border colors are modifiable.
Efficiently reduce spots from selfies and portraits.
- Adjust contrast, exposure, brightness, red tone, and many more with a single touch.
- Easy crop, straighten, rotate, and flip functions for an eye-catching layout.
- Remove red-eye from perfect night shots and flash shots.
Import and Share
- Users can import multiple images from multiple sources and formats.
- Share your end product directly from the app to your emails, social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter), and many more.
Negative aspects of the app
- Need to register for a simple photo editor app.
- Few viable options for low light images.
- Not so easy to navigate.
- Too compact design.