7th May 2021, Kathmandu
CAN Federation is hosting a program on Digital Consumer Rights (Webinar) on the occasion of Nepal’s ICT Day – 2021.
There will be the participation of the key stakeholders in this program to discuss the agenda of Digital Consumer Rights and build up a proper environment for the protection of the consumers.
Date: 8th May 2021, Saturday (25 Baisakh, 2078 )
Time: 12:30 pm- 1: 30 pm
Mode: Virtual mode (Webinar)
Zoom link: Click Here Meeting ID: 938 9036 9039 Passcode: CAN78
- Er. Ganesh Shah – Former Minister, Ministry of Science, Technology, and Environment, Advisor of CAN Federation (Keynote Speaker)
- Mr. Kiran Raj Pandit – Director, Banks & Financial Institution Regulation Department, Nepal Rastra Bank
- Mr. Arjun Ghimire – Director, Consumers’ Right Protection Department, Nepal Telecommunications Authority
- Mr. Siwaraj Sedhain – Director, Department of Commerce Supplies and Consumer Protection, GoN
- Mr. Jyoti Baniya – Advocate, Supreme Court of Nepal Chairperson, Forum for Protection of Consumers’ Right Nepal