11th September 2021, Kathmandu
CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) Certification Training in Kathmandu Nepal
Are you looking to take training for CISSP certification in Kathmandu Nepal? If yes, you have landed on the right article. In this article, we will let you know about CISSP, qualification requirements, and more.
CISSP stands for a Certified Information systems Security Professional certification. It is an independent information security certification granted by the International Information System Security Certification Consortium. Which is also known as (ICS)².
Unichrone delivers CISSP certification training in Kathmandu by its most experienced CISSP certified professional trainers. The CISSP training in Nepal enables you to clear the CISSP exam without any hurdles. Thereby, improving your chances of employment at higher positions.
CISSP training in Kathmandu is not only an objective measure of excellence but a globally recognized standard of achievement for information security training. It provides a comprehensive CISSP training course in Kathmandu for participants who wish to gain expertise in defining the design, architecture, management, and controls leading to a secure business environment.
Moreover, anyone possessing this certification is high in demand by corporations all over the world who want to protect their organizations from the growth spurt of sophisticated cyber-attacks.
- 5 days interactive online classroom or group training session
- Course study materials designed by experts
- Mock test to prepare trainee in the best way
- Highly qualified, expert, and certified trainers with experience
- Enrich with industry best practices and case studies
- CISSP training courses adhered to international standards
- End-to-end support via phone, mail, and chat
- Convenient weekday/weekday CISSP training schedule in Kathmandu Nepal.
Certification Subject Matter for CISSP
The CISSP curriculum breaks the subject matter down into a variety of Information security topics referred to as domains. This examination is based on what (ICS)² term the common body of knowledge (or CBK).
The CISSP CBK is a taxonomy, which is a collection of topics relevant to information security professionals around the world. It establishes the common framework of information security terms and principles which allows professionals worldwide to discuss, debate and resolve.
From 2015 to early 2018, the CISSP curriculum is divided into eight domains similar to the latest curriculum above. Before 2015 it had 10 curriculums, now it has 8 domains covered as per international standard.
They are as below!
- Security and Risk management
- Asset Security
- Security Architecture and Engineering
- Communication and Network security
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Assessment and Testing
- Security Operations
- Software Development Security
Requirements for Training of CISSP
- Should possess a minimum of 5 years of direct full-time security work experience in 2 or more of the (ICS)² information security domain (CBK).
- Also, attest to the truth of their assertions regarding professional experience and accept the CISSP code of ethics.
- The trainee should answer questions regarding criminal history and related background.
- You must pass the multiple choices CISSP exam which is 3 hours, up to 150 questions, in an adaptive exam. Which should be with a scaled score of 700 points or more out of 1000 possible points. Also, you must achieve a pass in all eight domains.
- Must have your qualification endorsed by another (ICS)² certification holder group standing.
How to Enroll for CISSP Training in Kathmandu Nepal
You will have an instructor-led live online class.
Below is the time and price for each class.
- 13 Sep 2021 Monday – Friday 9:00 AM- 5:00 PM @ $1615
- 20 Sep 2021 Monday – Friday 9:00 AM- 5:00 PM @ $1615
- 04 Oct 2021 Monday – Friday 9:00 AM- 5:00 PM @ $1615
- 08 Nov 2021 Monday – Friday 9:00 AM- 5:00 PM @ $1615
- 14 Nov 2021 Monday – Friday 9:00 AM- 5:00 PM @ $1615
- 29 Nov 2021 Monday – Friday 9:00 AM- 5:00 PM @ $1615
- 25 Oct 2021 Monday – Friday 9:00 AM- 5:00 PM @ $2125
- 22 Nov 2021 Monday – Friday 9:00 AM- 5:00 PM @ $2125
- 13 Dec 2021 Monday – Friday 9:00 AM- 5:00 PM @ $2125
However, for the training sessions, you will need to check availability with the staff before enrolling for classroom.
For more details: Click Here