Many of us are using the Google Chrome but rare of them know about the way to protect the browser with password. In Google Chrome, you can use inbuilt password protection that comes up with Google Chrome itself to secure your browser. So go along with these easy steps and secure your Google Chrome with inbuilt password protection.
- At first open Google Chrome Browser and Type “chrome://flags/#enable-new-profile-management” without the quotation marks in the address bar and hit enter.
- Then just click on drop-down button just underneath “Enable new profile management system” and make it “Enabled”.
- Once you made these changes you will see “Relaunch now” option showing up at the bottom of the page. Then Relaunch it.
- Then after you have to head over settings and look for “People” and click on “Add Person”.
- Here you have to check the checkbox for “Control and view the websites this person visits” and click on “ADD”.
That’s all now whenever you click on “Account” button you will see the option for “Exit and Child Lock” and enter the password to log in with Google Chrome. Following all these aforementioned quick steps you can easily secure your personal data and personal info so feel as secure and do your interest jobs there.