Almost everyone is facing the same problem of virus penetration in our computer, like wise I have also faced the same problem too but I was able to recover my malware problem so I come up with some fruitful tips to let up give direction on removing your computer viruses using CMD although Firewall and other antivirus can also detect it. But letting not virus to act anything is the best practice then to combat with it using antivirus. I guess you have understood what Iam talking about so feel free to go along with this tips and tricks:
- At first go to start and type “cmd” then right click on the cmd icon and select “run as administrator” button. Then after select the drive from where you want to remove a virus.
- Drive may be either C or D or E or F as you like but always use capital letter. Suppose I choose G drive and type “G:” in cmd but without quotation on CMD i.e. just G:
- Then after you would see the directory of G drive as: G:\> and type dir G: and it would be seen as: G:\>dir G: and hit enter.
- So now type “dir G: attrib -s -h /s /d *.*” and hit enter.
- Now the cmd will load all the files with in that drive
- If you see an unusual exe and any of autorun.inf then rename it with the command as (rename filename.extension new filename) like rename autorum.inf amaranth, if not then your system is good and exit your cmd by using “exit” code.
However in case if you want to delete any file that contains virus you can type “del.autorun.inf” and replace autorun.inf with your file name.
This is the prompt method to remove computer viruses using CMD Command Prompt so use it serially and fix your viruses.