18 March 2021, Kathmandu
HTC Corporation is a Taiwanese Smartphone maker. HTC Wildfire’s relaunched its popular Wildfire series in Russia. It’s a budget-friendly phone.
The HTC Wildfire E3 was launched on 14th March 2021. The Wildfire E3 is powered by MediaTek’s Helio P22 Octacore processor and comes in two variants with 3 and 4 GB of RAM and 64 and 128 GB of storage, respectively.
The Android 10 operating system will be running on this device.
It also has a 6.5-inch LCD display with HD resolution and a fingerprint scanner on the rear. It also has a quad-camera setup on the rear, with a 13-megapixel main camera. For selfies, a 13-megapixel camera is also included.
It comes with a 4000 mAh battery and a USB C charging port. It is available in two colors: blue and black.
- Processor: octa-core
- Operating system: Android 10
- Dimensions: 165.70 x 76.57 x 9.00 mm
- Display size: 6.50 inches
- Resolution: 720×1560 pixels
- Processor make MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762)
- Rear Camera: 13MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP
- Front Camera: 13MP
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal storage: 64GB
- Expandable storage: upto 120 GB
- Weight: 186.00 gm
- Battery capacity: 4000 mAh
- Colors: Black, Blue