July 30th, 2019 Kathmandu
Developing and maintaining research benefits students, faculties, and the university as a whole. Incorporating research components along with sound academic foundation enables students to develop independent critical thinking as well as an oral and written communication skill. The research process impacts valuable learning objectives that have lasting influence as undergraduates prepare for professional services. Faculty members can enhance the learning experience for students. Students would benefit from competition and exposure to scientific society regardless of the research idea being self-generated or adapted.
With the vision: Involvement of both Students and Faculty Members towards Research- Research, Training, and Consultancy Division (RTCD), Kantipur Engineering College, Dhapakhel, Lalitpur, Nepal is organizing one-day international “KEC Conference 2019”.
Conference Paper would be accepted from undergraduate/ graduate students and national/ international researchers under the following streams:
Computer Engineering and Computer Science
Information and Technology
- Special Session/Symposiums
- Sustainable Urban Drainage System – Malaysia’s Experience and Expertise
- Sustainable Water Resources Management
- Traffic and Transportation Engineering
Submission deadline: 15th August 2019 (30th Shrawan, 2076)
Acceptance/Rejection Information: 31st August 2019 (14th Bhadra, 2076)
Registration/Camera Ready Paper Submission deadline: 7th September 2019 (21st Bhadra, 2076)
Submission Link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=kecconference2019
Registration Fee per paper: Nepalese Participants: NRs. 500 (Students) / NRs. 1000 (Others)International Participants: NRs. 3000
Kantipur Engineering College (KEC) [Affiliated to Tribhuvan University (TU)], Lalitpur, Nepal.
University, Research, and Symposium Partners:
- REDAC (River Engineering and Urban Drainage Research Center), Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia
- CSRI (Center for Cyber Security Research and Innovations), Nepal
- S4W-Nepal (Smartphone For Water Nepal), Nepal
- SSTN (Safe Sustainable Travel Nepal), Nepal