ICT Integrated Pedagogy for Effective and Meaningful Learning
National Conference on ICT Integrated Pedagogy for Effective and Meaningful Learning Event is organized by UNESCO Kathmandu at Indreni Foodland New Baneshwor (1st July 2017).
The objective the program is:
- Bring the stakeholders of education in a platform and appraise the use of ICT in education
- Share the best practices of the use of ICT in education both within the nation and abroad
- Share the specific success case stories of using ICT-integrated pedagogy in teacher education
- Program/classroom teaching (use of ICT in Language Teaching, Mathematics and Science Teaching, Creative and innovative thinking through ICT, Developing Games and Apps though ICT for teaching/learning)
- Share the teachers’ experiences using UNESCO resources on ICT in education