12th September 2020, Kathmandu
Let’s be honest, Maruti Suzuki definitely is a national favorite. We’ve all seen the brand stay for a very long time in Nepal and have proved its excellence. One of the brands’ finest is the Suzuki Celerio. We are going to look at Maruti Suzuki Celerio price in Nepal, features, and variants.
Here are the technical specifications for the popular hatchback.
|Max Power:||50 bhp @ 6000 RPM|
|Max Torque:||90 Nm @ 3500 RPM|
|Front Brakes:||Ventilated Disc|
|Front Suspension:||MacPherson Strut with Coil Spring|
|Rear Suspension:||3-link rigid axle with coil spring|
|Transmission:||Manual / Auto Gear Shift|
|No. of Gears:||5 Speed Gear Box|
|No. of Cylinders:||3|
|No. of Valves:||4|
|Seating Capacity||5 seater|
|Boot Capacity (L):||235 liters|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (L):||35 liters|
|Minimum Ground Clearance (mm):||170mm|
The Maruti Suzuki Celerio in Nepal is available in a total of 12 variants. So let’s be clear what these different variants are so you can decide which model you should be putting your money into!
Maruti Suzuki Celerio Variants in Nepal
The Maruti Celerio is available in Nepal in three variants. The LXI, VXI, and ZXI. The LXI is the base model which is the most budget-friendly among the Celerio lineup. Similarly, the VXI and the ZXI are the mid-budget and the top variants respectively.
Maruti Suzuki Celerio LXI Series
Maruti Celerio LXI in Nepal offers standard features. You also have other options in this base variant, the LXI (O).
Primary Features on the Celerio LXI are
- Driver Airbag
- Seat Belt Warning
- ABS (Anti-lock Braking System)
- Engine immobilizer
- Child Safety Lock
- Air Conditioner
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Headlight & Ignition On Reminder
- Driver & Front Passenger Seat Adjustment: 4 way manually adjustable (seat forward / back, backrest tilt forward / back)
- Externally Adjustable ORVM
- Roof-Mounted Antenna
- Body-colored Bumpers
- Low Fuel Level Warning
- It possesses all the features of the LXI and has 2 Airbags!
These are the 2 options under the LXI variant of the Maruti Celerio.
Maruti Suzuki Celerio VXI Series
Celerio VXI is the mid-range Celerio variant. It has some additional features from the VXI variant. The Celerio VXI price in Nepal starts at Rs. 24,99,000. Let’s see what’s different on the VXI from the LXI.
- Remote Central Lock
- Vanity Mirrors on Sun Visors
- Anti-glare Mirrors
- Split Rear Seat on a 60:40 split
- Front and Rear Power Windows
- Internally Adjustable ORVM
- Front & Rear Door Pockets
However, there is only one Airbag for the driver.
- It possesses all the features of the VXI and has 2 Airbags!
Celerio VXI AMT is the Automatic Gear Shifter option. Basically, it has all the features of the VXI model with Automatic Gear Shifting rather than Manual Transmission.
VXI (AMT) – (O)
- Well, like the previous two “O” models, this one too has a similar feature. Yes! All the VXI features, Automatic Gear Shifter, and 2 Airbags.
- Celerio VXI CNG comes with all the primary features of the Celerio VXI. This option of Celerio VXI comes with a CNG fuel type.
VXI CNG (O)
- Pretty sure you’ve mastered the Celerio formula! Yes, the VXI CNG (O) has one additional feature; 2 Airbags!
Maruti Suzuki Celerio ZXI Series
Celerio’s top variant is the Celerio ZXI! The Maruti Celerio ZXI price in Nepal is Rs. 27,49,000. This is the starting price of the most premium Celerio variant.
- 1 Airbag
- Keyless Central Lock
- Tilt Steering Adjustment
- Electrically Adjustable ORVM
- Rear Defogger
- Body-Colored Exterior Door Handles
- Analogue Tachometer
- Integrated Music System
- 4 Speakers
- ZXI (O) has all the extra features of the ZXI model. Additionally, it also has 2 Airbags instead of 1 Airbag.
- It has one new feature that most “O” versions don’t have. ZXI O comes with 6 way manually adjustable (seat forward / back, backrest tilt forward / back, seat height up / down).
- Celerio ZXI AMT comes with all the standard and luxury features of the ZXI variant. In addition, it has an Automatic Gear Shift with Manual Override option.
- It comes with 4 way manually adjustable seats like in the ZXI model.
ZXI AMT (O)
- Comes with 2 Airbags.
- All other features come from the ZXI AMT model.
Those were the variants, features, and the Maruti Celerio price in Nepal.
To know the individual prices of all the 12 models, please contact the authorized dealer. We were only able to gather the starting prices of the models.
Here’s a quick list of all the 12 models of the 3 variants.
|S.N||Maruti Suzuki Celerio Variants|
|Celerio LXI Series|
|Celerio VXI Series|
|6||VXI AMT (O)|
|8||VXI CNG (O)|
|Celerio ZXI Series|
|12||ZXI AMT (O)|