24 March 2021, Kathmandu
Xiaomi has first launched the MI router back in July 2020 in Nepal. But now Xiaomi Nepal has decided to re-launch MI router 4C in Nepali Market.
Xiaomi is a well-known and reliable company that manufactures high-tech products at a reasonable price for its customers. Like other Xiaomi products, the 4C router is one of the smart devices designed to provide a different internet experience.
Mi Router 4C is a very impressive router that comes at a reasonable price. It has a variety of features. The Mi 4C, which is also the successor to the Mi WiFi 3C, is a very impressive product. It comes with a similar design and framework to MI 3C.
It comes with a dual-band router that supports a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi band. 4C-router comes with a Mediatek MT7628N Processor on the inside.
It also has a 16 MB NOR Flash ROM and 64 MB DDR2 RAM, allowing for the fastest wireless speeds of up to 300 Mbps. It comes with four high-gain omnidirectional antennas in a compact and colorful package. MI 4C can connect up to 64 devices at once.
- Processor: Mediatek MT7628N Processor
- OS: Mi WiFi ROM based on OpenWRT
- Dimension: 195×178.9×107 mm
- RAM: 64 MB DDR2
- ROM: 16 MB NOR Flash
- WiFi Protocols: 802.11n, 2.4GHz (speed up to 300Mbps)
- Antennas: 4 high-gain omnidirectional
- Security: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryption, wireless access control, SSID hiding
- Package Contents: Router 4C 1Unit, Power Adapter 1Unit, and User Manual
Last year when MI router 4C its the price was Rs. 2,399. But now the re-launched MI 4C model comes with an amazing price tag of Rs. 1,599.