22nd May 2022, Kathmandu
Microsoft hosts Microsoft Build every year as an event for developers, engineers, IT professionals, students, and startups to learn the latest about Microsoft technologies, Windows, Office, and more.
During the multi-day event, the company typically announces updates for its services and platforms – whether that be Windows 11, Office 365, or the Azure cloud computing platform.
While it’s traditionally hosted live in Seattle, Microsoft was first forced to make the event virtual in 2020, and the pandemic has once again kept this event digital for 2022. Microsoft is making some changes, though.
This year will include “market-specific content” for France, Germany, Japan, Latin America, and the UK. Microsoft’s Build conference runs from May 24 to 26, 2022.
The three-day show will begin at 11.45 am NST, with an opening keynote likely led by CEO Satya Nadella and other company executives.
- Rapidly code, test, and ship from secure cloud developer environments
- Scale cloud-native apps and accelerate app modernization
- Accelerate innovation and achieve agility with a trusted, integrated data platform with hybrid and multi-cloud capabilities
- Create next-gen experiences at scale with Windows: an open platform, an open store, and home to over 18 devices
- Innovate with collaborative apps and low code
To Register: https://lnkd.in/dvF-uXn2