- To provide cybersecurity incident responses.
- To promote cyber security situational awareness across the industry, academia, and the public sector.
- To support critical national infrastructure companies to handle cyber security incidents.
- To provide research and analysis of cyber security incidents.
- To gather and disseminate technical information on cybersecurity incidents, vulnerabilities, security fixes, and other security information as well as issue alerts and warnings.
- To coordinate with other domestic and international Information Security Response Teams and related organizations.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/npcert
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/nepalcert
- Linkedin: Click here
Let’s Build a Secure Nepal: Click here
Computer Emergency Response Team Nepal hereinafter referred to as CERT Nepal or Nepal CERT is an expert group to handle incidents related to computer security and aware people in the area of cybersecurity in Nepal. With the massive growth in the use of information and communications technologies over the subsequent years, various types of criminal activities are rising exponentially in the country.
These sort of unwanted activities need to be tackled by the support of ICT security professionals/organizations. So, with the initiation of Federation of Computer Association of Nepal (CAN Federation) a team involving experts, professionals, entrepreneurs, organizations and government officials is established. CERT Nepal leads efforts to improve the Nation’s cybersecurity posture, coordinate cyber information sharing, and proactively manage cyber risks to the nation while protecting the constitutional rights of Nepalese citizens. CERT Nepal strives to be a trusted global leader in cyber security-collaborative with agility, responsiveness and responsible manner.
“Anticipating and Solving the Nation’s Cyber Security Challenges” Dr. Pawan K. Sharma
For more details: nepalcert.org.np