The Nepal Data Center Summit 2019 is Jointly Organized By NDCS (Nepal Data Center Society) and npCert (Information Security Response Team Nepal) in which you get the exposure and mileage for your business expansion.
Data Center Summit 2019 Nepal is the global corporate event that will be organized by NDCS. The event will be held one day and is designed to bring in the awareness about Data Center & its need for business cases. This summit is going to be the first event in Nepal in which all the OEMs & Global Associations will be invited to be part of the same. The OEMs & Global Associations who are into the Data Center industry will get to interact with the customers based in Nepal. Moreover, they will be able to see the opportunities in the real event. The event is being designed in a way in which the customers from different verticals
(Government, Banks, Insurance, Hospitalities, Industries, Universities, those who need Data Center will be visiting. There is a high probability for the range of customers to attend the event as it is going to be kicked off for the first time in Nepal. NDCS has its aim to continue this kind of activity once every two years.
We have come a long way, but we still need your support. Your generous contribution will help us extend our aim to cater to the needs of customers professionally and educate everyone about global standards and best practices.
Objectives of the Event
The crucial goals to organize this event ‘Data Center Summit 2019 Nepal’ are to educate the people here in Nepal and to let the international OEMs & Global Associations have the opportunities in a familiar place. Besides, there are other objectives to list out as below:
- The demand for Data Center solutions is getting higher day by day.
- Many institutions and organizations will have their own Data Center as N-DC at their premises in a year or two.
- There are professionals in this field of Data Center and are countable.
- Need for mitigating the manipulations & random deployments of Data Center solutions.
- Provide clients with various options for Data Center solutions as they will get to know that many other OEMs exist and can provide better solutions.
- Growth opportunity with further business in the territory of Nepal for both OEMs & Global Associations.
- Awareness of standards, best practices & certifications of Data Centers.