Nepal Network Operators’ Group (npNOG) is seeking contribution for conference presentations for npNOG4 Conference on Internet Operational Technologies. npNOG4 will begin from 9th to 14th December 2018 in Kathmandu, Nepal.
Important dates regarding the Call for Papers: Call For Papers Open: Now
First Draft Program Published: 18th November 2018
Deadline For Proposals: 28th November 2018
Final acceptance notification: 29th November 2018
npNOG 4 Workshop: 9th & 13th December 2018
npNOG 4 Conference: 14th December 2018
Note: Any marketing, sales, and vendor proprietary content in the presentation is against the spirit of npNOG, and it is strictly prohibited.
The conference will comprise four sessions over one day, including the plenary. These are general sessions, and you are invited to propose talks that you think are relevant to the Internet operational and research community. The topics given below are not exclusive. Presentations are expected up to 25 minutes long and with suitable technical content.
• Internet Operation and application in Nepalese Perspective.
• Rural connectivity and its challenges.
• Internet of Things.
• ccTLDs, gTLDs IDNs.
• SDN and NFV
• ISP and Telco backbone network operation.
• IP Core Network Routing, Switching, and operations.
• Network Automation’s
• IPv6 deployment and transition technologies.
• Access and Transport network including 4G/LTE, WiMax, FTTx/GPON, STM, MPLS, etc.
• Wi-Fi and SP Wi-Fi Technologies.
• Content & Service Delivery (Multicast, Voice, Video, “telepresence,” Gaming) and Cloud Computing and Virtualization.
• DNS / DNSSEC, System administration etc..
• Network security issues (NSP-Sec, DDoS, Anti-Spam, Anti-Malware).
• Firewall and Network Security BCPs.
• Internet policy (Security, Regulation, Content Management, Addressing, etc..)
• IXPs and Peering
• Research on Internet Operations and Deployment.
• Academic Research on Internet Technologies.
• IP Telephony and Voice.
• Any case studies or learning related to operational technologies that you want to share with the community.
• Cyber Security.
• Enterprise Security etc…
Please submit Online at email@example.com