Chinese smartphone manufacturer, OnePlus has launched its fifth product named as OnePlus 3T in India. The phone was unveiled on November 15,2016 as a minor upgrade to OnePlus 3.
The device is priced IC Rs 29,999 for 64GB and IC Rs 34,999 for 128GB variant and will go on sale on 14Th Dec on @amazonIN .
6GB RAM ,16MP primary camera, 5.5 inchOptic AMOLEDscreen with Metal Body ,3400mAh battery with new dash charge are the Stunning specs & Beast H/w that will completely blow you away.
Here’s why you should get pretty excited about the OnePlus 3T :
- 5-inch Optic AMOLEDcapacitive touchscreen with 1080 x 1920 pixels or ~401 ppi pixel density
- Metal body
- Fingerprint sensor
- Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821 chipset, Quad-core (2×2.35 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo) processor, Adreno 530 and 6GB RAM
- 16MP primary camera with f/1.7 aperture, phase detection autofocus, OIS and LED flash
- 64GB & 128GB internal storage with no expansion slot
- Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery + Fast battery charging: 60% in 30 minutes (Dash Charge)
- Oxygen OS based on Android Nougat 7.0
- Dual-sim and 4G LTE