Kathmandu, 21 November 2019
Online food ordering and delivery service is a very recent phenomenon in Nepal. Foodmandu, Foodmario, and Bhojdeals are some of the popular platforms in Kathmandu. However, none of these Kathmandu-based online food ordering platforms have been able to expand their service outside of the valley. In such a scenario, Mero Kinmel – a popular food ordering platform is emerging in Chitwan.
Mero Kinmel was established some five years ago by two young entrepreneurs Santosh Kandel and Sushil Sapkota. In this short duration, the online food delivery platform has gained a huge popularity in Chitwan and Nawalpur districts. People can order meals from their favorite restaurants online and get it delivered to their home or office. So far 100+ restaurants have partnered with Mero Kinmel. The online food delivery service gets an average of 100 orders in a day.
Recently, Mero Kinmel has also started accepting digital payment via Khalti wallet. Paying via Khalti is hassle-free and very convenient. Customers need not worry about arranging the change amount while their food is being delivered to their home or office.
Interesting features of Mero Kinmel online food delivery service
- Order from 100+ restaurants in Chitwan
- Service available from 10.30 AM – 8 PM
- Delivery as quickly as within 15 minutes in Bharatpur and Narayangarh area. Maximum of 1-hour delivery time in other locations
- Less delivery charge (and free at orders above a certain amount)
- Digital Payment via Khalti wallet
How to order food online from Mero Kinmel and pay from Khalti wallet?
- Register and sign in to your Mero Kinmel account using its website or Android/iOS app. It’s as simple as creating a Facebook account.
- Choose your favorite restaurant, pick the food items you want to order, and add to cart.
- Fill up your delivery address.
- Go to your cart and select Khalti as the payment method. (You can also pay via Cash On Delivery)
- The payment interface of Khalti opens. Choose the ‘Wallet’ option.
To pay via Khalti Wallet:
Step 1: Enter your Khalti ID (mobile number) and tap on the ‘PAY’ button
Step 2: Enter your transaction PIN and OTP (one-time-password) you have just received on your mobile registered with Khalti and tap on ‘Confirm Payment’
Your order is confirmed after the successful payment. Now, wait for the food to arrive at your doorstep within an hour. Enjoy the freshly prepared delicious food.
Have you ordered food online from Mero Kinmel or any other platform in Nepal? How was your experience? Please share your thoughts about online food ordering platforms in Nepal in the comment box below.