15th July 2020, Kathmandu
Oppo has launched Oppo A52 in Nepal, months after its official release in China. With several amazing smartphones released in the Nepali market, the Oppo A52 promises to attract more audiences towards the brand. Let’s have a closer look at its specs, features, and price in Nepal.
Oppo A52 Overview
Design & Display
Oppo A52 sports a 6.5-inch LTPS IPS LCD display and a resolution of 2400 x 1080 px. The thin bezels and the punch-hole cutout owe to its 90.5% screen-to-body ratio. Moreover, it has a 20:9 aspect ratio and gives max brightness up to 480 nits.
When you take a look at the back, it has got a rectangular quad-camera module. Don’t get surprised if you see the fingerprint sensor missing at the back – you will find it on the side. In fact, the 3D four-curved surface design on the back provides a better grip.
The Optics on Oppo A52
The rear camera adopts a C-shaped layout for the quad-camera setup. It features a 12MP primary camera, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, a 2MP Mono lens, and a 2MP Portrait lens. Similarly, for selfies and video calling, buyers get an 8MP punch-hole front camera on the Oppo A52.
It is absolutely possible to shoot 4K videos on this device. In fact, Oppo’s signature EIS Anti-Shake feature combined with the 4K shooting gives an amazingly stable video quality.
Performance & Battery
Talking about the inside of the Oppo A52, it packs a powerful combination of 8GB RAM and 128GB storage. The internal storage is expandable up to 256GB.
Powering the smartphone is an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor with low power consumption and seamless user experience. The device comes with ColorOS 7.1 which is the latest update on the company’s Android 10-based operating system.
There’s also an impressive 5000mAh battery inside that supports 18W fast charging over a USB Type-C port. This means that the smartphone re-juices instantly and lasts all day long with intensive usage.
Oppo A52 Specification Sheet
- Display: 6.5-inches LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen; 480 nits brightness
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 610
- OS: Android 10, ColorOS 7.1
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.1 (expandable)
- Rear Camera: Quad-Camera
- 12 MP, f/1.7, (wide), PDAF
- 8 MP, f/2.2, 119˚ (ultrawide)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features – LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video – [email protected], [email protected]/60/120fps; gyro-EIS
- Front Camera: 8 MP, f/2.0; HDR
- Body: 3 x 73.5 x 8 mm / 150g
- SIM Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery, Fast charging 18W
- Sensors: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, USB 2.0
- Colors: Twilight Black, Steam White
Also check out: Oppo Mobile Price in Nepal
Oppo A52 Price in Nepal, Availability
The official price for the Oppo A52 in Nepal is NPR 29,990. This price is for the 4/128GB variant. Moreover, the Oppo A52 is available throughout Nepal from July 16, 2020.
|Oppo Model||Price in Nepal|
|Oppo A52 (4/128GB)||Rs. 29,990|
When you look at the year-old chipset in the Oppo A52, it raises doubts in your mind. However, the fact that it is paired with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage, could prove its worth in the competitive market.
Besides, it has a great design and an LCD panel. The camera quality is not up to the mark but regardless, the support for 4K video shooting and stabilization makes it a good buy for videography enthusiasts.