9th December 2020, Kathmandu
Shivam Cement Mobile App: Review
Digitalization is one of the smart ways to grow your business. It helps your business grow at a fraction of the cost. A proper digitalization plan helps improve quality and promote consistency followed by the growth of the company. So, to keep their business moving, one of the largest cement companies in Nepal, Shivam Cement has launched its own mobile app. This app is named “Shivam Cement”.
We all know that coronavirus has affected all the sectors in Nepal. Every sector is going through a financial crisis. Due to the fear of the virus, people have stopped visiting markets. Instead, they have started online shopping which helps them to shop and get the products delivered to them. In this situation, the launch of the Shivam Cement Mobile App can be a great and beneficial step for both the company and its customers.
It is the first app of a cement company that helps its customers to order and deliver at their doorsteps. Shivam cement mobile app is available on both Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
How to get started with Shivam Cement Mobile App?
- Firstly, download the Shivam cement mobile app from the Google Play Store if you are an Android user or, from Apple App Store if you are an iOS user.
- After the app is downloaded, install it, and open the app.
- The welcome screen appears as soon as you open the app. On this screen you have you enter your mobile number and password to login into the system. If you are a new user, you can sign up for the system.
4. For new users, enter the required fields and sign up.
5. After you tap the sign up button, it will ask to verify the OTP. Enter the OTP which you will receive through SMS in your number and verify it.
6. You have now successfully entered the system. Now, you can place your order. The home screen shows the products and the list of orders you have made.
7. In the bottom-right corner, there you will see a plus icon which says “Place Order”. Tap on the icon to place your order.
8. Currently, their service is only available for Bagmati province. Select the province, district, delivery location, quantity of Shivam OPC Cement and tap on next.
Note: The minimum quantity must be 10.
9. Now, enter the billing details and tap on next.
10. As soon as you tap on next, it asks you to enter the expected delivery date. Enter the expected delivery date and tap on ok.
11. Then the system shows your order summary. Check the summary and tap on the order button to confirm your order.
12. After you tap on the order button, the system asks you the payment method. You can choose your payment method.
Available payment method on Shivam Cement App
Shivam cement mobile app provides four mode of payment for its customers. The available payment methods are:
- Cash on delivery
- Connect IPS
Positive aspects of the app
- A good step towards digitalization and for the growth of the company.
- Easy order and delivery of the product.
- Beneficial for both the company and its customers.
- Shivam cement app gives all the required information about the products and schemes.
Negative aspects of the app
- This app is only available on Bagmati province
- Signing up to the app is a must to be able to view the price and other information of the product.
- Charge for the delivery of the product is added which is RS. 240.