11th July 2023, Kathmandu
TVS Motor Company set a new 24-hour Indian National Speed Endurance Record on the TVS Apache RR 310; clocked 3,657 kms at an average speed of 152 km/h at NATRAX, Indore – Asia’s longest highspeed track
- TVS Apache RR 310 broke the previously held record of 3,141 kms in India
- The challenge has made its way into the India Book of Records for covering 3657.92 kms in 24 hours, as certified by FMSCI
Dominating racetracks and unleashing its racing DNA, TVS Motor Company, a reputed manufacturer of two and three-wheelers globally, set a new Indian National Speed Endurance Record on TVS Apache RR 310 motorcycle shod with Apollo Alpha H1 tires. As part of the 24-hour speed endurance challenge, a milestone of 3,657.92 kms was achieved at NATRAX, Indore – Asia’s longest highspeed track, as certified by FMSCI.
TVS Apache RR 310, the ultimate track weapon engineered by TVS Racing is renowned for its exceptional power and agility. With a top speed of 173 km/hr and an astounding average speed of 152 km/hr the TVS Apache RR 310, proved its dominance on the racetrack, solidifying its position as a force to be reckoned with.
Fostering the company’s ‘Track to Road’ philosophy, the TVS Apache series recently achieved a significant milestone of five million global sales, solidifying its reputation as the fastest-growing premium motorcycle and earning the trust and loyalty of customers worldwide.
“Setting a new benchmark in speed and endurance, the TVS Apache RR 310 has defied all limits during the 24-hour speed endurance race that put the motorcycle through such a rigorous challenge. This remarkable achievement is a testament to our commitment to innovation and performance. The TVS Apache RR 310’s exceptional performance on the track showcases its cutting-edge technology and unwavering reliability. We couldn’t be prouder of the entire team and the motorcycle’s capabilities, as it continues to push the boundaries of speed and endurance. This record-breaking accomplishment solidifies the TVS Apache’s position as a true champion in the world of motorcycling.”
- The team consisted of 18 riders who relayed on 3 TVS Apache RR 310 motorcycles, shod with Apollo Alpha H1 tires, starting off the 24-hours speed endurance challenge at 10:00 AM IST on July 2, 2023
- As part of the challenge, the riders covered a total of 322 laps, at an average speed of 152 km/hr
- The top speed recorded during the challenge was 173 km/hr
- The challenge has made its way into the India Book of Records for covering 3657.92 kms in 24 hours
- The key factors contributing to TVS Apache RR 310’s exceptional performance have been its advanced aerodynamic design, crafted in a wind tunnel. This has yielded the best-in-class coefficient of drag, to achieve maximum downforce and minimum wind blast, and a higher top speed
- The race-derived power plant makes 34bhp, built to endure & perform at extreme conditions.