Basic description for Multiple singing in PDF using a certificate-based digital ID to allow others to sign using a certificate in Adobe Reader 11.0.10 or later, the PDF needs to be reader-enabled first in Adobe Acrobat X Pro.
- Token driver is installed.
- The certificate is enrolled inside the token.
- Adobe Acrobat X Pro/Adobe Reader 11.0.10 or later.
User guide to digitally sign Acrobat X Profiles (Multiple Signing)
- Plug in the token. Open a PDF file using Adobe Acrobat X Pro.
- Click Fill & Sign to open the Tools pane.
- Click Work with Certificates. Select Sign with
- Drag the mouse to any place on the document to create a rectangle.
- For Sign As, select your ID from the list.
- Click Sign. Optional: Tick Lock Document after signing to prevent any changes after signing the documents.
- Save the signed document.
- A message box prompts you to key in your User PIN. This window appears
- The file is now signed and seems on the rectangle area created.
- A signed a document and forward to B, B sees a valid certificate and modify, then A signature is invalid. B sign the document and deliver to C. C view a report with a correct name of B, altered signature of A and modified content notification. C finally signs the document.
For more details: cert.com.np