CWISH is a national human rights organization working to uphold the rights of children, youth and women since it was the establishment in 1993. Currently, CWISH implements its programs from grass root community level to national level focused on Child Protection, Quality Education and Family Empowerment. CWISH is urgently looking for following positions. Potential applicants are encouraged to submit their updated CV along with cover letter via email: email@example.com by 28th July 2016.
Position: Program Manager
Education & Qualification:
- Masters Degree in Management / Sociology / Social Work / Development Studies or relevant area
- At least five years of experience handling position of Program Coordinator
- Able to communicate in English and Nepali fluently in both written and oral.
- Have skills in professional writing and management skills
- Sound knowledge on Child Rights and relevant thematic area; Child Protection, Education, Family Empowerment
- Develop and implement an annual organizational plan of action, day to day tracking for its progress and review the achievement.
- Review monthly plan versus accomplishment of the monthly drawing of action and provide necessary feedback to all the staffs both in the program and the performance.
- Human resources assessment, Effective supervision and monitoring of the programs and provide necessary feedback to the concerned theme, section or the individual staff.
- Track success of the entire CWISH project about the project goal and the institutional strategic plan of action.
- Finalize institutional annual and quarterly reports including periodic project report and Communicate with the Team Leader.
- Be an innovator on initiating new project ideas, program management, and operational management; Develop project proposal in consultation with CWISH team.
- Represent CWISH in different programs and communicate the voice of CWISH.
- Work under supervision of the Team Leader