June 12, 2020, Kathmandu
Around the world, many are out of Universities, Colleges, and schools, putting pressure on Universities and school systems, educators, and families to implement remote-learning programs in the background of COVID-19.
FITIS, the apex body of the Information Communications and Technology Industry in Sri Lanka in association with ACCA Sri Lanka hosting a webinar on ‘Accelerating Digital Education in the Digital Normal.’ on Saturday, June 13, 2020, 4 pm onwards Sri Lankan Time and are delighted to invite you to join us on this webinar. The main aim of this webinar is to discuss how to accelerate education by building remote or online learning programs and how currently educational institutions are managing the crisis. The webinar insights include,
- The educational policy of the government and future direction in the digital normal.
- Solutions and Digital infrastructure needed for the future digital learning and security aspects of digital education
- Online education from a global perspective / Learning lessons from international Digital education systems
- Challenges of digital education and how digital learning can be used to improve the skills of students.
- Effectiveness and Quality of Digital Education
Prof. Sampath Amarathunga will present the webinar, Chairman University Grands Commission, Prof. Gihan Dias, CEO of LK Domain Registry and Senior Lecturer, University of Moratuwa, Dr. Malitha Wijeyasundara, Dean of Faculty of Humanities & Science at SLIIT, Dr. Kithsiri Manchanayake, Chairman of AIMS Group of Company and Mr. Rehan Uddin, Head of Education- MESA region, ACCA. The webinar will be targeted for academics, parents, students who are pursuing higher & secondary-level studies, and professional programs (both local and international).
Please find below the e-flyer and a quick registration link to secure your entrance. http://tiny.cc/22zjqz