I guess you may hear about CISA, Certified Information System Auditor. If not, nothing to worry about, this article would be helpful for you to know all about CISA in Detail.
Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) is globally recognized certifications to accept a high degree of visibility and acceptance in the field of information technology. And it also helps to audit, control and manage the security of the information systems. Not only this, CISA certification gives license to the qualified auditors like Sarbanes-Oxley (corporations), FISMA (government), HIPAA (medical records), SCADA (utilities), etc. So nowadays, it has become an essential tools to audit, control and security information system for the IT Security and the risk management.
Beside CISA is awarded by the ISACA which is an independent nonprofit corporation for security professionals. So it has become now as a favorite for every IT security lovers. Furthermore, there are also many advantages of CISA which are discussed below:
- It will help to Confirm your knowledge in the related field of System Auditing
- CISA quantifies and proves your expertise in the relevant field
- It helps to demonstrate that you possess the knowledge required to meet the fast-changing requirement of your enterprise
- Is a globally recognized certification and proves yourself as a distinguished IS audit professional
- It adds creditability to your ability of knowledge and work experience
- CISA helps you to increase your importance at your organization
- It increases your height among peers when seeking a job. It equally supports your job growth
- Defines your standard through ISACA’s requirements for continuing education and ethical conduct
Realizing the importance of it, many conferences were conducted every year in Nepal and essential as well to minimize the risk on IT System, security and Management.