e-sewa is a digital payment gateway through which one can pay the bills. To the various merchants, transfer funds and to the multiple banks. It allows for the payment of the laws. And the amount is about internet bills, bus tickets, airplane tickets, movie tickets.
One can create the e-sewa account following the given hints below: –
1. First is log in to www.esewa.com.np.
2. Fill up the form with the correct information.
3. After then open the Gmail account that you use to log in the page and do the tasks.
4. Then you get the verification code for the registration. And you will be re-directed to an eSewa page to set the password.
5. Now in mobile Token enter, the 6-digit verification code sent to you by eSewa. Set a secure password as far as possible.
6. Then you will get SMS from eSewa XXXX, Then After you direct to the login page. Here you can do the further transactions through eSewa.
Internet billing through eSewa
Online payment gateway launched by F1Soft International Private Limited in the Year 2003. From then it provides service to the Nepalese youths. Likewise, the primary purpose of paying the utility bills, shopping, recharge cards for mobile. It is for as the only trusted online payment gateway in Nepal. And the different services provided by eSewa through internet billing, are as below: –
· Fund transfer: – Through this service, one can send the fund to the eSewa users.
· Cinema tickets online: – Through this service, one can buy the online tickets of any movies. They want to watch through their mobiles. Significant multiplexes like Big Movies, QFX cinemas, F-Cube. All except the online ticketing through eSewa.
· Online business: – Many outlets and departmental stores provide the home services to a more significant number of the customers. They are using the payment gateway through eSewa. This also saves the valuable time of those daily busy users having the hectic schedules.
· Paying utility bills and subscriptions: – Through this service one can pay the utility bills. The utility is Telephone bills, Electricity bills, Water bills and Newspaper subscriptions too.
· Recharge and Top Ups: – Different telecommunication service providers like NTC, NCELL, Smart cell, hello Nepal. Are using to provide the balance using eSewa. Some other companies like Dish Home and Sim TV can also accept the payment through e-sewa. ISP like world link, Vianet, Classictech payment can also perform using eSewa.
· Online study: – Payment of some online services like Midas E-class, Loksewanepal, Loksewaguide.com are beneficial.
· Credit card payment: – eSewa accepts credit card payment for the several A class certified banks in Nepal. The list of them are Everest, Nabil, Global IME, Prabhu, NMB, etc
The arrival of this company eSewa in Nepalese market avoids carrying the bulky wallets for the payment. Using this one can pay the bill through their purse and mobile just in a click.