21st September 2020, Kathmandu
If road dominance is your style, Suzuki Swift fits your personality the best! It comes with a floating roof, solid shoulder lines, and precision cut alloy wheels. Let’s see what the Maruti Suzuki Swift has to offer, its available variants, and price in Nepal.
First, we’ll have a look at its technical specs and see what the Swift is built with!
|Variants||VXI and ZXI|
|No. of Cylinders||4|
|Max Power||61 kw @ 6000 rpm|
|Max Torque||113 Nm @ 4200 rpm|
|Transmission||5 MT/ 5AMT|
|Seating Capacity||5 Seats|
|Ground Clearance (mm)||163mm|
|Boot Space (L)||268 liters|
|Kerb Weight (kg)||855 – 880 kg|
|Turning Radius (m)||4.8m|
|Front Suspension||Mac Pherson Strut|
|Rear Suspension||Torison Beam|
|Tyre||Steel: VXI: 165 / 80 R14
Alloy: ZXI: 185 / 65 R15
|Fuel Tank Capacity||37 liters|
Maruti Suzuki Swift Features and Available Variants
Maruti Suzuki Swift in Nepal is available in 2 variants, the Suzuki Swift VXI and the Suzuki Swift ZXI! The VXI of the Suzuki brand is the mid-range machine whereas the ZXI is the top variant in the lineup. In Nepal, we get these two variants in the Petrol engine.
Let’s look at the features these variants put on the table!
Maruti Suzuki Swift VXI
The VXI is the mid-range variant in the entire Swift lineup. This means it offers more features than the base variant- LXI (which is not available in the Nepali market).
Let’s explore the features.
- 2 Airbags (Driver and Front Passenger)
- Child Seat Anchor Points
- Seat Belt Warning
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- Engine immobilizer
- Keyless Central Locking
- Speed Sensing Door Lock
- Manual Air Conditioner
- Vanity Mirrors on Sun Visors
- Cabin-Boot Access
- Rear Parking Sensors
- 8-way Driver Seat Adjustment (seat forward / back, backrest tilt forward / back, headrest up / down, seat height up / down)
- 6-way Front Passenger Seat Adjustment
- Front and Read Power Windows
- Electrically Adjustable ORVM
- Turn Indicators on ORVM
- Analogue and Digital Instrument Cluster
- Dynamic Shift Indicator
- Analogue Tachometer
- 4 Speakers and integrated (in-dash) Music System
These are some of the key features of the Swift VXI in Nepal.
Maruti Suzuki Swift ZXI
Maruti Suzuki Swift ZXI is the top variant hatchback on the Swift lineup. With this machine, you can get full features available to the Swift family.
It already has all the features of the VXI. Let’s see some more features you can get with this car.
- Automatic Climate Control / Automatic Air Conditioner
- Keyless Start/ Button Start
- 2-way Rear Row Seat Adjustment (headrest up / down)
- 6 Speakers and an integrated (in-dash) Music System
- Rear Wiper and Washer
- Luggage Room Lamp
- Front Fog Lamps
- Precision Cut Alloy Wheels
- Reverse Parking Sensors
These are the additional features that are not available on the VXI variant of the Swift!
With the addition of extra features, the price between the 2 variants also differ.
Here’s the price list for the Maruti Suzuki Swift in Nepal!
Maruti Suzuki Swift Price in Nepal
The price of Maruti Suzuki Swift in Nepal is NPR 30.99 Lakhs for the Swift VXI. Meanwhile, the Swift ZXI is priced at NPR 33.99 Lakhs.
|Maruti Suzuki Swift Variants||Price in Nepal|
|Swift VXI||Rs 30,99,000|
|Swift ZXI||Rs 33,99,000|