Butwal Programming Contest by Nepali Samaj
Nepali Samaj is going to organize an International level programming contest based on ACM-ICPC. ACM International Collegiate Programming Contest is an annual multi-tiered competitive programming competition among the universities of the world. The ACM ICPC is considered as the “Olympics of Programming Competitions“. It is quite simply, the oldest, largest, and most prestigious programming contest in the world.
The program is going to be held in Butwal city and for the first time in Nepal. Rather than just coding, the competition will focus on problem-solving. The competition targets to create awareness about the importance of programming in the development of the IT economy of the country. The emerging scope of computer science is directed towards the study of data (Data Science).
The competition will cover two day Boot camp just someday prior to Competition. The competition is scheduled for July 1st(17th Aashar).29th and 30th of June is schedule forBootcamp.
Rules for the competition:
- Each team will consist of three teammates.
- Any kinds of cheating in the contest will not be tolerated.
- You can use Google, Stack overflow, three books of your choice per team.
- All the participants are required to fight the challenge on the venue decided by the Nepali Samaj
- Each team is requested to bring one laptop. Three members will share a single laptop.
- 10% marks of total obtained, will be added extra for teams with at least one female participant as their team member