22 March 2021, Kathmandu
The Nepal Investment Bank Ltd (NIBL) has announced the launch mobile banking and digital wallet service, called ‘Thaili Digital Paisa.’
Nowadays, people don’t want to be in the queue for any work especially in banking. There was always a long queue in banks and ATMs. Thereby NIBL launches its own digital wallet encouraging the culture of digitalization in Nepal.
Thaili’s digital wallet allows customers to make online payments. It has features such as linking one’s bank account to Thaili digital wallet, P2P Fund Transfers, and many more.
Thaili Digital Wallet is both a mobile banking and mobile wallet application.
Thaili is a digital wallet that allows for real-time, safe, and instant payment. Thaili can be used to pay utility bills (NTA, Khanepani, etc.), recharge mobile phones, make bank transfers (Thaili to the bank), and much more.
Thaili Wallet will also support various P2P fund transfers, as well as cash-in and cash-out through its network.
How to Get Started:
You can easily get started with this service. It is very simple and easy to use. Follow the following instruction, if you have a problem with the registration process:
- First Download the app for android from here and for the website click here. Then open the Thaili App.
- Now you need an account to start. Click on Register.
- After clicking, you need to enter mobile then click on Submit.
- You will receive an SMS for the verification Code.
- Enter Verification Code received via SMS and click “Verify Now”
- Enter all the detail and click “Finish”
- Login password and PIN will be sent on SMS after successfully registered.
If you got on any issue click here for more information.