17th May 2021, Kathmandu
Nepal Multipurpose Cooperative Society Limited (NMC-COOP) was established on March 24, 2050.
The main purpose of establishing the organization is to collect and secure the small amount of money scattered in the society.
NMC had published a notice of vacancy on various posts from the open competition on 2078/01/13 and according to NMC, the last date for submission of application was fixed to 2078/01/31.
Considering the current scenario created by Covid-19, the deadline for submitting applications for the day has been extended to the time limit for 14 days more. Now the
You can apply for the vacant post according to your capacity and eligibility by visiting the website (https://nmc.coop.np)and by going to “career menu” and then by clicking “Apply online”.
As there have been arrangements to submit an online application for various posts as per the following, there is a request for the information of all concerned.
- Registration must be done first. For that, you have to click on Apply where you have filled the advertisement or you have to click on Registration in the Top Right Corner of the screen.
- Password must be of at least 6 characters, of which at least one Capital Letter, one Symbol, and one Number must be.
- Write the Captcha Code as seen there then click on Continue.
- As the registration will receive information that the application has been approved or rejected, you will have to keep your own email ID.
- After clicking on Continue, you will get the Login ID. Since you have to use the same Login ID even when applying for more than one advertisement and getting the admission card, you have to keep that Login ID and Password safe.
- After receiving the login ID, you will have to click on Apply once again.
- Candidates should scan and upload the original copy of educational qualification, citizenship, training, proof of experience, and other required documents.
- The candidate should submit point no. 3. The original proof of all the related documents must be submitted in the oral interview. Failure to submit the original proof will result in the cancellation of the entire examination.
- Then fill in the details to be filled in the available fields and click on Save & Submit. The name and family details you mention there of your must be written in Nepali Unicode.
- While filling in the details by clicking on the selected advertisement number, the district where you want to apply will appear in Drop Down. Click on the name of the district in the group list of the district for which you want to apply from the list. Once the application has been submitted, it is not possible to re-apply in other districts under the same advertisement and if it has to be submitted in other districts, the entire process done earlier has to be rejected and all the process has to be repeated.
- Once submitted, the application form cannot be edited. If you have not filled the form at once, you can save & submit it by changing your form again by clicking on Save & Submit Latter button.
- After the candidate submits the application fee within the stipulated time period as per the information, the form verification and another process will be taken forward. After submitting the online application form, you have to submit the examination fee in accordance with the application ID received using one of the means of connect-IPS. If you have to pay the application fee later, you can pay by using your Login and Password again by clicking on Login or View All Vacancies.
- Information on the Accept, Incomplete or Canceled application can be received via Email or logged in. Incomplete applications can be corrected and re-submitted by the same login by the last day of application.
- If there is any problem while filling the application form and you have any queries, you can email [email protected].
- If you have any problem while paying the application fee, you can contact Connect IPS at 014255306.
- In case of any dilemma while filling the online application form, please visit the website of the organization (nmc.coop.np), Facebook page (nmccoopjhapa), and watch the YouTube video available there.
So, if you wanted to fill the application form before and didn’t get a chance then, there is good news for all the people looking forward to submitting the applications again. It has been much easier for all of the people as it has gone online and the time is also extended for more than 14 days.
Therefore the interested candidate can check on the above-mentioned link and apply for the post and if you get any problem during the time of filling the form and submitting the form then there are few numbers mentioned above through which you can get help.