7th October 2020, Kathmandu
Nepal Telecom has recently introduced FTTH (Fiber to the home) wireless internet service with the slogan of ‘Enjoy Everything From Single Fiber’! With this introduction, Nepal Telecom is thriving in the race of providing fiber-based internet service in the country. Previously, it provided ADSL service only. In this article, we will discuss NTC FTTH Price and Packages.
Let’s talk about the various types of plans and packages NTC has introduced in the article below.
- Data Only Offer
- Data + Voice Offer
- Data Only Offer:
|1 Month||NRs. 800||NRs. 900||NRs. 1200||NRs. 1800|
|3 Months||NRs. 2300||NRs. 2600||NRs. 3400||NRs. 5050|
|12 Months||NRs. 8000||NRs. 10000||NRs. 12500||NRs. 19000|
- Data + Voice Combo Offer:
|Validity||Free Voice||15 Mbps||25Mbps||60Mbps|
|1 Month||250 min(NT to NT)||NRs. 1000||NRs. 1500||NRs. 2000|
|3 Months||750 min(NT to NT)||NRs. 2850||NRs. 4200||NRs. 5500|
|12 Months||3000 min(NT to NT)||NRs. 10500||NRs. 15500||NRs. 20500|
- All Packages are Renewable Packages except the “Migration-VAS-default-8 Mbps” which comes after ADSL to FTTH shifting.
- Voice Resource on Combo Pack: 250Min on Monthly, 750 Min on 3 Months, 3000Min on Yearly Pack
|1 Month||NRs. 10300||NRs. 19500|
|3 Months||NRs. 18400||NRs. 36800|
|12 Months||NRs. 34500||NRs. 69000|
CPE(Fiber Router) Cost:
|For New Customer Choosing Package Validity of One Year||FREE|
|For New Customer Choosing Package Validity of 1 & 3 Months||NRs.2500|
|For Existing Customer, PSTN / ADSL to FTTH shifting(migration):||FREE|
Note: All the prices mentioned are exclusive of taxes!
How to subscribe to NTC FTTH internet plans above?
- Firstly, you need to find out if the service is available in your locality by contacting the nearest NT office.
- If the answer is yes, you have to fill the service registration form for the FTTH service. You can download the required form from here.
- Finally, select the packages based on your need which is mentioned above. After that submit the form.
- On some days, the staff from the NTC office will set up the service.
- Enjoy the service!
Meanwhile, for support and complaints regarding FTTH, the following numbers could come in handy!
- Service Enquiry: 4244080
- Complaints: Dial 198 and select option 4.
If you have any queries let us know in the comments and we will try to address in the next article.